Official The Mandalorian Thread

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can anyone explain the black blade? I haven't seen Clone Wars

Rebels has some great episodes with it and other Mandalorian lore
Rebels might be the GOAT tv show come up. Went from kid adventures of the week to serious star wars lore that has consequences throughout the rest of the saga.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Baby Yoda was of course the breakout star from the show, but a strong second for me would be the music. Anytime the main theme starts to kick in doing a big moment :ohlawd:.
ludwig definitely has the crown right now. nobody is touching his work over the past 5+ years

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
giphy.gif

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Baby Yoda was of course the breakout star from the show, but a strong second for me would be the music. Anytime the main theme starts to kick in doing a big moment :ohlawd:.
The music in this show really emphasizes how much John Williams has fallen off too. Not a memorable note in the entire new trilogy.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I can understand Din (gonna have to get use to not calling him Mando :francis:) & Greef not knowing about the force since the universe is so large, but how did Cara not know? She fought in the Rebel Alliance and was from the same planet as Leia :patrice:

Just because she was a Shock Trooper doesn't mean that she knew about the Force. The Empire was vast and the Jedi at that point were urban legends. Thousands were wiped out in Order 66. Those who survived went underground or into exile.