Official The Mandalorian Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Taika in his bag right from the start with the troopers going back and forth at the beginning and the target practice :mjlol:

nurse droid :wow:

the night of 1000 tears :mjcry:

mandalorian isn’t a race, it’s a creed :blessed:

Mando!!! No!!!! :damn:

baby Yoda! :gladbron:

Mandos central processing unit :lupe:

you are the daddy :mindblown:

thank you, nurse droid :mjcry:

Make the baby do the magic hand thing :dead: Carl weathers is on one :russ:

RIP Kuiil :salute:

baby Yoda got his first chain :wow: not tucking it in in anybody hood :wow:

the return of moff gideon, moff gideon strikes back :lupe:

what a finale, this is what we all needed, this is the way!!! :blessed:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
What a finale :blessed:

Filoni DA GAWD does it again. Slow burn it to hell and then gives you a 1-2 punch that gives you more than enough to keep you excited till next season :wow:

Gideon with the darksaber :damn: Bo Katan got got??? :damn:

Baby Yoda be enjoying WAY TOO MUCH of his enemies killings :russ: our little breh is one bad Mando parenthood away from becoming a Sith Lord.

ps: Taika killed it with the bike troopers dialogue and shooting range session :mjlol: :mjlol:

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
A well-known trivia fact about Star Wars is that the name Vader comes from Dutch where it means father.

In similar fashion Moff Gideon may be named after the word 'mof' which was a Dutch insult for Nazi's (basically the Dutch variant of 'kraut' although it has a completely different meaning). I have nothing as evidence but since Imperialists are basically space Nazi's I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case.

Anyways, great finale to a good season. Hopefully they develop the one-off stories further in future seasons because I like that style but they have to be a bit more original with them. Regardless they're obviously sitting on gold with this one.