Official The Mandalorian Thread

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
IG-11 is about to go ham. He's the only one that can come in and body a whole battalion:demonic:

Is this how Mando overcomes his dislike of droids :dwillhuh:with a bond forged in blood :ehh:

Speeder bike troopers looked like they were posing for an album cover:wow:
Screenshot-20191218-192843.png

Now I can't unsee that :mjlol:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Is it still canon that there are separate "Light Side" powers and "Dark Side" powers? Because that Force Choke sure looked like a Dark Side power to me.
Here's a weird thought:
Maybe the reason Yoda's species is so rare is that they're so violently powerful with the Dark Side that they usually wipe each other out before they grow to adulthood? They seemed to be making a point about "Nature vs Nurture" when they explained that a droid's personality is a reflection of the person that programs/reprograms them. And a Baby Yoda raised the wrong way is an instant supervillain.
tenor.gif

If he was fully dark side then he wouldn’t be able to heal. Think of any child. On this day they could be all nice and pleasant. The next they’re raising hell in the store because you won’t buy them a toy, and they’re screaming that they hate you. Now imagine that same child, but with force abilities. And depending on what happens in the next episode, Mando is going to have to make a choice on if he wants to settle down and raise this kid right, or leave him someplace where he can have a happy life.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Oh yeah that snippet of BY peeking upside down was funny.as.hell. How the heck you gonna leave that child alone in the damn cockpit? He coulda flown them right into an asteroid belt :francis:

Mando in general has a terrible habit of leaving Baby Yoda alone by himself. You'd think that he would've learned not to by now.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Is it still canon that there are separate "Light Side" powers and "Dark Side" powers? Because that Force Choke sure looked like a Dark Side power to me.
Here's a weird thought:
Maybe the reason Yoda's species is so rare is that they're so violently powerful with the Dark Side that they usually wipe each other out before they grow to adulthood? They seemed to be making a point about "Nature vs Nurture" when they explained that a droid's personality is a reflection of the person that programs/reprograms them. And a Baby Yoda raised the wrong way is an instant supervillain.
tenor.gif

Well know you headed into Grey Jedi Lore which most casuals arent familiar with. They believed in true balance using both Light and Jedi side of the Force. I think thats what Rey is supposed to be but they dont come right out and say