Official The Mandalorian Thread

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gotta wait til the 27th because they don't want it overshadowing their shytty movie.

:francis:

anyway that episode was great, the slow build really helped with things. what happened to the reprogrammed bounty droid? did they leave him on the planet or is he in mando's ship? i think i missed that part.

Daps
Reppin
Houston, Screwston, TX
gotta wait til the 27th because they don't want it overshadowing their shytty movie.

:francis:

anyway that episode was great, the slow build really helped with things. what happened to the reprogrammed bounty droid? did they leave him on the planet or is he in mando's ship? i think i missed that part.
He was in the ship.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
:ohlawd: filoni and crew bringing the true SW feeling. Amazing episode.

I wonder if BY is a clone of Yoda. This character definitely has the juice right now, fukk a Mary Sue.

But if he was going to grow into a factor, he'd have been mentioned in the new shytty trilogy.
He still would be too young in the new trilogy

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Just watched the latest ep

:wow::wow::wow:

Gincarlo Esposito had not only the coldest entrance ever in Star Wars but the coolest ship also
I wonder if ALL TIE fighters can do that? I don't think we ever saw Original Trilogy era TIE fighters land on a planet surface before, just on Star Destroyers and Space Stations.

Anyone else feel like the bounty hunters are too weak?
Not any weaker than Greedo, etc.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
bruh why am I just now realizing who he is after this post
yeb1kVr.gif

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
The actual link of :damn: to Carl Weathers. :russ:

I cracked the hell up at Carl”s reaction after sayibg “everything is gonna be aite” and that shyt swooped down from the sky. :laff:

the casting on this show is right at the sweet spot. Even Gina Carano is holding her own. glad the new episode dropped early. I had to make sure it was real