Official The Mandalorian Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
They started bringing everything back around :blessed: we are so used to being disappointed I half way thought they would fukk it up :wow:

I’m sorry for doubting you, mando writers :mjcry:

Baby Yoda so benevolent:wow:

giancarlo:gladbron:

RIP my nikka :mjcry:

They are setting us up nicely. We are in for a feast Friday :mjlit:

Last edited:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Oh shyt! Baby Yoda is demonic when he thinks Mando is in danger :merchant::demonic::damn: That Force Choke :picard:

My theory on that. I think it was recently, but I saw something that said the Jedi younglings were balanced with both sides of the force. They were still very young. Younger than Anakin. So they weren't tainted by their life experiences yet. Considering that at 50 years old, Baby Yoda is still only a toddler, he's running totally on instinct. I don't think that he knows what he's doing. He did something totally dark side like choking a bytch. Then he did something way on the light side completely healed someone.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I'm calling it right now. We're getting that Yoda movie. The Baby Yoda movie set 200 years in the future, with a young adult Baby Yoda. I can't think of any other reason, well other than selling shyt, they would introduce a character that can have over 900 years of experiences. This way they don't have to go back in time and tell the story of a young Yoda. They can go and tell the story of this new character that everyone has fallen in love with, tell his stories as young adult, and do it way in the future, far away from anything dealing with where the galaxy is now.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
And there we have it brehs, the episode were shyt gets real. Filoni does it again :wow:

Kuiil :mjcry:

Giancarlo had like 2 minutes of screentime and he already made his presence felt :wow:

Only way I can see our dudes getting out of this alive is if Mandalore comes to the rescue again, or even the New Republic :damn: