Official The Mandalorian Thread

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Well know you headed into Grey Jedi Lore which most casuals arent familiar with. They believed in true balance using both Light and Jedi side of the Force. I think thats what Rey is supposed to be but they dont come right out and say

I think Light/Dark Side is whatever you've been indoctrinated with. A force user (Jedi/Sith is force user trained under a particular doctrine) is just gonna use powers off instinct.

Without a sterile ass Jedi Council, Luke was force choking non threats in ROTJ, and was doing worse in the novels

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
I think Light/Dark Side is whatever you've been indoctrinated with. A force user (Jedi/Sith is force user trained under a particular doctrine) is just gonna use powers off instinct.

Without a sterile ass Jedi Council, Luke was force choking non threats in ROTJ, and was doing worse in the novels
The Sith and Jedi are basically religious zealot extremists to their respective sides. The grey jedi used actual "balance" and their separation caused the Jedi civil war. The Jedi are only good from a "certain point of view"

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
mhqHQX3.jpg

Sneaky lil' b*stard. :mjlol: