Official The Mandalorian Thread

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And there we have it brehs, the episode were shyt gets real. Filoni does it again :wow:

Kuiil :mjcry:

Giancarlo had like 2 minutes of screentime and he already made his presence felt :wow:

Only way I can see our dudes getting out of this alive is if Mandalore comes to the rescue again, or even the New Republic :damn:
I think they teased baby Yoda powers in the this episode because he about to go hard in the finale..

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Easily the best episode of the series so far. Honestly, this might be my favorite incarnation of Star Wars :wow:

Also, this might be my favorite part of the episode :russ:

hdsqnbs25f541.png

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Baby Yoda got healing properties as well

That's why he was reaching out to Mando, while he was repairing his armour after the mudhorn gave him that work :ohhh:....:mjcry:

I liked this ep too. Other people might not like it, but I fux with the way they took their time filling out the plot.

Gus Fring is about to fill in the blanks for us next week though :lupe:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best episode of the series.

That pterodactyl scene:damn:

The tie fighter showing up:gladbron:

The ending:mjcry:

The way homeboy was touching Mando's armor:dame:

IG-11 is about to go ham. He's the only one that can come in and body a whole battalion:demonic:

Speeder bike troopers looked like they were posing for an album cover:wow:
Screenshot-20191218-192843.png

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Baby Yoda
force choking people and saving them the next minute :wow:My man Giancarlo came to crush the buildings it seems like the empire wants to put The Child In a palpatine position of power and raise it under their regime.

Oh shyt! Baby Yoda is demonic when he thinks Mando is in danger :merchant::demonic::damn: That Force Choke :picard:

My theory on that. I think it was recently, but I saw something that said the Jedi younglings were balanced with both sides of the force. They were still very young. Younger than Anakin. So they weren't tainted by their life experiences yet. Considering that at 50 years old, Baby Yoda is still only a toddler, he's running totally on instinct. I don't think that he knows what he's doing. He did something totally dark side like choking a bytch. Then he did something way on the light side completely healed someone.

Is it still canon that there are separate "Light Side" powers and "Dark Side" powers? Because that Force Choke sure looked like a Dark Side power to me.
Here's a weird thought:
Maybe the reason Yoda's species is so rare is that they're so violently powerful with the Dark Side that they usually wipe each other out before they grow to adulthood? They seemed to be making a point about "Nature vs Nurture" when they explained that a droid's personality is a reflection of the person that programs/reprograms them. And a Baby Yoda raised the wrong way is an instant supervillain.
tenor.gif