Official The Mandalorian Thread

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
6 chapters in, you can tell the difference between who enjoy substance (an actual story) and who can be easily entertained by spectacles (baby Yoda).

Done with the show for now until there some actual story telling, character development, etc, something other than protect baby Yoda while doing bounty hunter shyt in a slightly different scenario.

This is one of them show where the most of the fanbase fantasize about being the main character and completely ignore how :trash: the show really is.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
ELqrQgfXUAAeXBh
EL1rBDyUUAAfbqG
ELv60zFWsAA4hMs
ELp_1F1W4AUS58c
ELtiC98U4AAfDqI
ELrXAnpWwAMozG8

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
6 chapters in, you can tell the difference between who enjoy substance (an actual story) and who can be easily entertained by spectacles (baby Yoda).

Done with the show for now until there some actual story telling, character development, etc, something other than protect baby Yoda while doing bounty hunter shyt in a slightly different scenario.

This is one of them show where the most of the fanbase fantasize about being the main character and completely ignore how :trash: the show really is.
You can’t enjoy in depth stories and simpler entertaining shows at the same time

:lupe:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps

IMO they're trying to be different. you can watch any episode and understand what's going on without having seen the prior episodes. You can't say that about most shows these days. I like it:ehh:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
If any other show that had an 8 episode season with this much filler you would be bashing the shyt out of it, I guess my expectations for what this show was going to be were flat out wrong and all this show has done for me is prove how much I really don't give a fukk about star wars anymore.

Might binge watch in a couple of years but I have better shows to watch right now.
Good god... It's not FILLER.. THIS is what shows used to be about.. Wasn't no focused story in Kung Fu, The Fugitive, A-Team, Miami Vice, Quantum Leap and shyt like that.....

They had a broad idea (Mando needs to protect Baby Yoda from Empire)..... Then they have random episodes the entire fukking series. Only a handful will directly move forward that general story. But it's rare... And it's vague as fukk... Never really moving towards any answers... Cause the answer is the end of the series..

You can't ask them to find the one armed man in Season 1, nor explain why he was there... You shouldn't even expect it

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Good god... It's not FILLER.. THIS is what shows used to be about.. Wasn't no focused story in Kung Fu, The Fugitive, A-Team, Miami Vice, shyt like that.....

They had a broad idea (Mando needs to protect Baby Yoda from Empire)..... Then they have random episodes the entire fukking series. Only a handful will directly move forward that general story. But it's rare... And it's vague as fukk... Never really moving towards any answers... Cause the answer is the end of the series..

True, episodes 4, 5, and 6 could be watched in any random order, but that's not true of 1-3.

And even though 4-6 can be watched in any order, I'm sure elements from those episodes will be important to the overall plot.

Since there are only 2 left, I expect that this weeks episode will lead directly into the finale.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
True, episodes 4, 5, and 6 could be watched in any random order, but that's not true of 1-3.

And even though 4-6 can be watched in any order, I'm sure elements from those episodes will be important to the overall plot.

Since there are only 2 left, I expect that this weeks episode will lead directly into the finale.
1st one introduced the plot/baby yoda... 2nd one showed he had the force/explained why they were chasing him.. 3rd one showed why Mando is on the run/why he took the baby

Since then it's been random mishaps and missions. Random enemies and friends. They may pop up again, they may not. But there's always a looming big bad. I'm guessing as this goes on, you're going to not only get more episodes a season, but a greater ratio of randoms to big plot movers. \This is the type of show they want to do. The showrunner has said it in plain English. Everything about this is a throwback. Even the way is kinda campy.. But the keep it gully in their own way.. It's silly toy selling nonsense.. But they make you love him anyway. There's a reason it's booming with kids and adults.. Just like OG Star Wars..

It's Friday, TGIF, you don't need to remember some deep plot from a week ago. Turn it on with the family for 30-45 mins and go about the night. Or watch it Saturday morning. In and out. Monster of the week type shyt

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is getting boring now, it is now in my 'if I have 30 mins to spare I will watch' category