giphy.gif

full

this would be a dope ass video game

:wow:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
season 1 alone had three episodes better than any star wars movie besides empire strikes back.

finale was epic brehs.

IG-11 going full terminator and bringing comic relief along with those speeder storm troopers. :mjlol::mjlol:
backstory on gina carano from alderaan
mando taking on a tie fighter
the dark saber
yung yoda using the force on the flametrooper
the blacksmith bytch going HAM on the storm troopers by herself. :wow::wow:

season 2 gonna have mando out here tryna find jedi. mando might visit coruscant and dagobah :blessed:

dave filoni and jon favreau >>> kathleen kennedy and jj abrams

i even got hope for the obi wan show now.

:mjgrin:

I thought that was a vibroblade

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
They can and hopefully will easily ignore that stuff. 85% of the people watching the movies and tv shows will have never seen or heard of any of that stuff. At this point they can re introduce and do whatever.

Dave Filone is behind both those shows + Mandalorian. There's no way they'll bush that, plus I'm pretty sure it was in the contracts with George that it has to count.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Damn this episode had it all, and that definitely was a darksaber and i agree Mando is going to have to kill Moff to unite the Mandalorians under himself.

Also since we dropping Mandalorian remixed themes, this one i been working out to here lately...

:banderas:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
I wouldn't be surprised if Giancarlo based his character a little off of Thrawn.

Still :sadcam: that Thrawn got written out.

When he comes back in the belly of a whale to take over the empire remnants, ya'll gonna know who the prophet is

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
When they asked the Mandalorian blacksmith if she knew what species Baby Yoda was, she mentioned that in the old days the Mandalorians fought against ancient sorcerers called "The Jedi".

Is it possible that "Jedi" is actually the name of Yoda's species in this new continuity? Because that's what the Mandalorians seem to think. I'm thinking of the line "The Mandalorians are not a race, they're a creed". Maybe the new interpretation is that the Jedi started out as a race and grew into a creed as they took in human Younglings.

While the second half is very interesting, and I wouldn't be surprised if that's where it ends up, the Mandalorian/Jedi war is quite well documented.

It's a huge part of the KOTOR game series. It's basically the old Jedi Order, there were Yoda-race Jedi but it was just as diverse as the Order we see in the prequels. The war directly led to the final Sith/Jedi war which ended about a 1000 years before Episode I with the end of the Sith, establishing of the Republic. (One Sith lord survived and established the rule of 2, which Yoda mentions in TPM).

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
That scene with the scout troopers missing their shots might be the funniest thing ever in Star Wars. Had me dying

Would be dope if Ahsoka, Sabine and/or Ezra would come out later in the series.

Only thing I’m wondering is wouldn’t the Resistance or at least someone know about baby yoda by the time of the sequel trilogy? He’s gonna be in obscurity for the next 25 years?