Official The Mandalorian Thread

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Great finale to a great series

Only issue I have is that nobody aside from the blacksmith seems to know about Jedi, The Force, Yoda. Even more so with Cara being from Alderaan. If you've only seen the original trilogy it can work, but knowing the prequels stretches the disbelief pretty far

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps

Only issue I have is that nobody aside from the blacksmith seems to know about Jedi, The Force, Yoda. Even more so with Cara being from Alderaan. If you've only seen the original trilogy it can work, but knowing the prequels stretches the disbelief pretty far
What do you mean? In a New hope Han thought Jedi were some silly religious zealots, even then people didn’t know if they actually existed since they had been eradicated

Armored Vod 808

Comm Tech
Daps
Reppin
Clan Novoc V.
Lord Gustavo Buggin' Out Big Brother Almight-tee!

81280910_481766959385177_4225419221288353792_o.jpg

Kinda surprised Lord Gus didn't hit the heroes up with his Imperial Troop Transport vehicle....

80665821_481767422718464_5558262089950167040_o.jpg

Would've provided some nice back-up firepower to that E-Web heavy repeating blaster & would also give his troops some protection against incoming blaster-fire, too. Maybe it was the only transport Gus had & he
didn't want to risk losing it in the battle. :manny:

And about this pic:

81682033_481767939385079_773913292392366080_o.jpg

Baby Yoda was enjoying the violence just a little TOO much! :mjlol:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
That scene with the scout troopers missing their shots might be the funniest thing ever in Star Wars. Had me dying

Would be dope if Ahsoka, Sabine and/or Ezra would come out later in the series.

Only thing I’m wondering is wouldn’t the Resistance or at least someone know about baby yoda by the time of the sequel trilogy? He’s gonna be in obscurity for the next 25 years?

Seems like he's still be just a baby or toddler, perhaps Mando found his home planet on some Namek shyt.

Although that would be a dope trilogy, Baby Yoda as a Mando after Din dies still searching for his own species. Gets discovered by the Jedi because Rey is :flabbynsick: and the Sith rebooting like they always do. Then he gets to work on they ass

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is set shortly after Return of the Jedi. The only people who know about the force and the Jedi at that time were Luke's inner circle. The rest of the galaxy have forgotten about the Jedi and the Old Republic.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
While the second half is very interesting, and I wouldn't be surprised if that's where it ends up, the Mandalorian/Jedi war is quite well documented.

It's a huge part of the KOTOR game series. It's basically the old Jedi Order, there were Yoda-race Jedi but it was just as diverse as the Order we see in the prequels. The war directly led to the final Sith/Jedi war which ended about a 1000 years before Episode I with the end of the Sith, establishing of the Republic. (One Sith lord survived and established the rule of 2, which Yoda mentions in TPM).

That's why I mentioned "new continuity". We don't know what part of the old EU they'll bring back.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
What do you mean? In a New hope Han thought Jedi were some silly religious zealots, even then people didn’t know if they actually existed since they had been eradicated

I know. Which is why I said it works if you've only seen the OT. The prequels introduced thousands of Jedi, including a council of them in the galaxy's capital, so people not knowing doesn't really work now.

This is set shortly after Return of the Jedi. The only people who know about the force and the Jedi at that time were Luke's inner circle. The rest of the galaxy have forgotten about the Jedi and the Old Republic.

I know. See above. Having the Jedi so prevalent in the prequels kind of kills the whole "people forgot" and "ancient religion" angle.