Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Ok cool I fukkin hate fighting the infected and I hate the controls. Other than that the game is awesome.

What you hate about the controls? Infected are easy IMO, it's the Hunters that pissed me off...

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How many shivs do you need to unlock the random doors in the campaign? I remember missing like 1 of them the first time around on PS3... so this time I'm making sure I don't use them on anybody... even the clickers.

I got that molotov for them though

:youngsabo:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The gun selection and holding this button to do that etc... Just a pain.
It's like intentional I think. It kind of adds to that "holy shyt something is coming I need to hurry up and do something" suspense the game has. Having to dig through that fukking bookbag :dead:.

Last edited:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
How many shivs do you need to unlock the random doors in the campaign? I remember missing like 1 of them the first time around on PS3... so this time I'm making sure I don't use them on anybody... even the clickers.

I knock clickers out. All you need are a couple bottles and your fists. friend. :sitdown:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I knock clickers out. All you need are a couple bottles and your fists. friend. :sitdown:
I rather kill them with foolery instead of melee attacks... but if I have a 2x4 they go down easy.

But if there's multiple clickers around, the best strategy that I've found to deal with them easily is to throw a bottle/brick where they all can hear it, and as they converge to it like the idiots that they are, toss a molotov on them

:banderas:

I took 3 out in a clutter yesterday with 1 molotov.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm ready whenever..
Shugg better be prepared. My KDR has been godly lately..:win:

:salute:

Dude coming in here talking like he's hot shyt without proof...

tumblr_llaj1fufIL1qzjix8.gif

@Shugg Ross where you at, brah? You don't want this work?

gamblor

@@@@@@@@
Daps

Just gonna leave this here :myman: