Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
OK, so I just finished TLOU main campaign again on the PS4. so I'm trying the DLC content. however, after playing that for a while, it seems to be very story driven with a lot less action.

kinda wish I had joel for the DLC instead of ellie.
I just finished the DLC. It's heartbreaking breh. It's very satisfying. If u worried about action the last 40 mins pick up

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Completed this on Grounded last night after beating it a week or so back on Normal.
Bittersweet, but it was a great ride, though. I've done all there is to do single player wise.
Going to let it simmer and pick it up a year or so down the line.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's time for a quick status update regarding matchmaking in The Last of Us Remastered. We've been working hard to alleviate the long waits in Factions matchmaking some of our multiplayer community have been experiencing. We are working on resolving this issue for those in our community who are still affected.

We know this can be frustrating and the team here at Naughty Dog wants everyone in our community to know that working on this issue continues to be our number one priority.

Over the last couple of weeks, we have deployed LiveUpdates and Patch 1.02, which have resulted in some significant improvements, but there is still more to be done to reduce the matchmaking wait times.

Over the last two weeks, we've discovered that the most significant improvements may come from working with other teams at PlayStation to make updates to some of the existing matchmaking libraries. Since we are working with multiple groups inside and outside of the studio, we don’t yet have an exact date on when these updates will roll out. Our current estimate is on the short side of weeks, rather than months. We'll be sure to keep you updated the moment we can provide more specific timing, or an actual date.

Believe me, the entire team at Naughty Dog completely understands how frustrating this has been for many of you in our community. We've got some good news. At the end of July, we teased some new multiplayer add-on content which included a glimpse at new maps for Factions. We're glad to say that we've decided to release these two maps for free on both the PS3 and PS4 in appreciation for all of your continued patience as we work to resolve the matchmaking issues.

We will keep you updated as we continue to work on improving the matchmaking wait times and when we can expect the bigger update the roll out. In the meantime, if you find yourself waiting to get into a match, the best thing you can do is exit matchmaking and select "Find Match" again.

Thank you to everyone in our community for your understanding and continued support.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Real stalk: I remember beating the game when I first got it back on ps3, I didn't touch mp until afterwards....

but GOTDAMN. this time around I played & mastered MP first then tried my hand @ SP. :damn:
Nicca catchin werk from these zombies AND humans. I be all up in single player trying to play wit the same strategery I use in MP and that shyt does NOT werk (obviously). I can't seem to separate my strats :(

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
anyone one hop on mp? havent played with any of the coli brehs on this yet

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
finished the story a couple days ago, and left behind yesterday....

baby-scare-o.gif