Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
that 60 fps helped me improve my shiv game. I wish u could choke niccas out like in Metal gear solid :banderas:

Yeah, they could have added the choke execution. Just make it longer than the shiv exection and have it so that's not a guaranteed kill if somebody interrupts it.

:mjlol:

This was from a match where I decided to go all the way with the bow. I can see why it's the noob weapon now. The other team had bow users too but they were furious how I melee'd the fukk out of them to win the match.

One dude was like "What the fukk just happened!?!?!?!" Another on his team answered "The guys on our team are idiots that's what happened..."

Peeps on my team were :dead: when I :banderas: that dead body.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Was anybody shocked to find out David was voiced by Nolan North?

shyt had me fukked up...
tumblr_mqzz8szoUp1qzkdnwo1_250.gif

yea me too, that documentary was the shyt though

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, they could have added the choke execution. Just make it longer than the shiv exection and have it so that's not a guaranteed kill if somebody interrupts it.

:mjlol:

This was from a match where I decided to go all the way with the bow. I can see why it's the noob weapon now. The other team had bow users too but they were furious how I melee'd the fukk out of them to win the match.

One dude was like "What the fukk just happened!?!?!?!" Another on his team answered "The guys on our team are idiots that's what happened..."

Peeps on my team were :dead: when I :banderas: that dead body.

:joel:

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
Just got to Winter on Grounded. The moment where ND said "We didn't just make the game of the year. We made the game of the generation."

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Got 108 survivors :banderas:

120 here we come :banderas:

@Jax how u get 146 so quick :usure:

You convincing dudes to run to the timer and collect extra parts ??