Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
Brother has a ps4. I will be playing it. Played about an hour on the ps3 version and was blown away

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
@Crakface what happen to last of us? hah u switched games eh

im about to start streaming now

EDIT: takin a smoke break bb at 6

Last edited:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
LOL i was watching u for a lil u was like "im taking all this time to look for sum fukkING SCISSORS!" lmao

i always get no more than 10 followers on twitch..ustream mad ppl follow tho..then again when i was on ustream i was doing a liveshow and my girl was on cam so go figure...had like 500 followers that day

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Ugh.. The suburbs on Grounded is rage inducing. So cheap

Edit: Took me about 25 tries but I passed it

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I liked Ellie's character from the jump but I came around even more during this second play through.
She's the perfect sidekick and eventually you legit get :birdman: :ufdup:when she gets grabbed.
Playing on grounded and when

Joel and Bill are pushing the truck while simultaneously fending off the infected, at one point Ellie got yoked up in the vehicle and I was all the way at the other end of the street.
Had a single bullet in the handgun and had to use it for a perfect head shot because she was legit 3 seconds away from dying.
That entire level is intense, especially the part where you're making a run for the battery and the undead come in droves. All it takes on grounded is one or two hits from a runner and you're dead.
Had to do a lot of running and brick tossing to get out of that one, along with making sure to pick my offensive spots while isolating one runner at a time.
Didn't have to worry about that on Normal. Ironically, I have yet to use more than two health packs thus far during this run.