Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
2 hours in? U ain't even seen nothing yet. It's gonna pick up trust me
Ok

Where do I move this trash can so I can get up.

I just hooked up with Eli.

I'm annoyed already this might not be those game for me :ld:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Ok

Where do I move this trash can so I can get up.

I just hooked up with Eli.

I'm annoyed already this might not be those game for me :ld:

Where you see access to some stairs above. Line the dumpster horizontally at the base and climb it.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I wasn't messing with photo mode but I ran into a glitch that I just had to take a pic off.

I2wyNqc.jpg

:dwillhuh:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Playing through the 'Left Behind' DLC now.
Was going to go to Hard and from there Grounded, but fukk it; taking the plunge into Grounded difficulty next. :lupe:

And I didn't get the memo that the infected don't pay attention to the flashlight.
Made a lot of levels more intense than they needed to be because
I didn't toggle my light out of fear of alerting them. :beli:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You swore Joel:to:. Just finished. Will do the side story next. Still havent tried online yet.

Just finished the single player as well

Incredible fukking game......fukkin incredible. Polygon should not be mentioned on this site again.... a 7.5/10....that is pathetic and some of the worst trolling I've seen. fukk those MS shills.....

but back to the game....
Them nikkaz were really gonna cut Elie open? :to: Marlene.... :why: baby!!!

I think Joel did the right thing....but who knows how the sequel will be.....the movie should be :banderas:

I think Elie gotta bit the dust to end the series....I can potentially see Tommy catching a bad one too if they do a sequel....

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Just finished the single player as well

Incredible fukking game......fukkin incredible. Polygon should not be mentioned on this site again.... a 7.5/10....that is pathetic and some of the worst trolling I've seen. fukk those MS shills.....

but back to the game....
Them nikkaz were really gonna cut Elie open? :to: Marlene.... :why: baby!!!

I think Joel did the right thing....but who knows how the sequel will be.....the movie should be :banderas:

I think Elie gotta bit the dust to end the series....I can potentially see Tommy catching a bad one too if they do a sequel....

Turns out I didn't have to go to work... :beli:

Y'all still playing?

@Plexxx I think I saw you post earlier stating that you ended the game. What's your thoughts on the ending? Wrap in spoiler tags though and you ready for MP now? :demonic:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Turns out I didn't have to go to work... :beli:

Y'all still playing?

@Plexxx I think I saw you post earlier stating that you ended the game. What's your thoughts on the ending? Wrap in spoiler tags though and you ready for MP now? :demonic:

Sadly I got spoiled on the ending when the game dropped last year but I knew nothing else so the journey to get there was incredible. Def one of my favorite games now.

And yeah I'll be ready for multi soon. I was watching your stream last night and left comments in the chat :heh: