Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Man, replaying this game again on the PS4 is pure bliss. It is pretty crazy how beautiful this game looks on the PS4. I honestly did not think there would be that much of a difference from the PS3, but wow.

I never play games twice, but playing this game again, one of the best games ever made. :to:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Had my first frustrating match since I got the game... Played with randoms and ran into a team of snipers. They weren't good but my team was giving them dudes free headshots :beli:

Couldn't rely on them dudes for nothing.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so i went ahead and double dipped :dead:

MP is pure piff, single player is just :ahh: gonna savor the experience and try to stretch out the single player as long as i can
I feel like I'm not as into SP because of the photo mode. I keep stopping and admiring the visuals.

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
I'm not good at this game at all, but dudes really go in on you when you're not playing the way they want you to. It really brings down the playing experience when people won't pick you up and constantly telling you how much you suck. Excuse me for not playing this game every day for a year like you did to actually become great @ the game.

Sometimes people forget videogames are for recreation and the emotion and energyt they put into this shyt really amazes me. :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
bought the game today. played it for the first time. gotta say its been mad boring so far. i'm with tess and the lil girl tryin smuggle her to the capital to get wit them firefly nikkas. the game just seems so repetative. hide. kill some humans. kill some zombies. hide again.

I hope this shyt gets better cause I might be ready to pop 2k back in.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Tess and Bill got on my fukking nerves. They stayed making noise and alerting Clickers and shyt. The fukked up thing is I'm not really about that stealth life. I try to kill everything :pachaha:. So, when I was trying to be stealthy and that shyt would happen it was maddening. I'm headed to the bridge in Pitt, I'll get there today when I play.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I have noticed as I have been playing that indoor shyt looks a lot more realistic than when you are outdoors. Certain parts have been fukkin amazing looking, not so much for the outside enviroment though. Im at my girl crib on her TV too, ill see whats the deal when I get home to my Samsung.
yea i was gone say cuz i dont agree with your original post at all. The game is amazing graphically...i play on a lg 3dtv...full hd 240hz....watchdogs aint fukking with this graphically...not with this framerate. I own both. Watchdogs IS underrated graphically tho...u wouldve thought that shyt was last gen graphics going by people on here before i copped...its looks good on the ps4 and on my tv.

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
I'm in a forest, I don't think I want to leave it because if I have to deal with more clickers I'm going to be pissed

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Damn I tried to hop back on straight survivor mode. I'm getting owned trying to figure buttons out. That 30 fps shyt looks horrible when playing. Game looks good as hell. I can only imagine uc4