Official The Irishman Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna read through this whole thread just wanna know yalls opinions on

Why did Russ take franks sunglasses before he got on the plane to kill Hoffa?

Ps. Y’all know frank didn’t really kill gallo right?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Best Scorsese movie ever and people know how I hold Goodfellas in high regard and as his masterpiece. This surpassed it. Too many great scenes and moments to name. The way Russ told him "If these people can take out a President....". The tension and lead up to some of these scenes were just crazy. The Gallo shooting was shot fukking brilliantly. Man I'm exhausted.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
The little girl could tell who was bad and who was good, it's not really rocket math.

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
Chi

i had that same question...was it so he could sleep in the car? Or just like a “lose the shades get serious” type of message?

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Best Scorsese movie ever and people know how I hold Goodfellas in high regard and as his masterpiece. This surpassed it. Too many great scenes and moments to name. The way Russ told him "If these people can take out a President....". The tension and lead up to some of these scenes were just crazy. The Gallo shooting was shot fukking brilliantly. Man I'm exhausted.

i honestly think this is his 2nd best all time to GoodFellas...still can’t get it out of my head :blessed:

absolute masterpiece

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
You mean 6 words. Nobody is crying about it, they're just wondering why an Oscar winning actress was marketed in the promos as a lead and had to audition to say six words.
Lol she won that as a child, as a adult Anna Paquin is a T R A S H actress and I’m glad she barely had lines.

Her scowl was far more disturbing then any scenes of her trying to act with DeNiro would have been

pcpking

All Star
Daps

I thought it was so there would be no mistake that Frank was in Detroit at the time Hoffa came up missing.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
I thought it was so there would be no mistake that Frank was in Detroit at the time Hoffa came up missing.
I thought the opposite. He didn't want him going to the "meeting" looking like some corny Hitman.