Official The Irishman Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The Hoffa shyt and that shyt came off like creepy old pedos to me. :yeshrug:

How many dudes in here wouldn't feel kind of weird about one of your boys buying your daughter ice cream talking about "this is just for me and peggy"? Breh that shyt creepy. :stopitslime:

You're the only person in here who holds that opinion, dozens of people in here discussing the movie, this is the first I'm seeing someone say Hoffa was a pedo :mjlol:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
You're the only person in here who holds that opinion, dozens of people in here discussing the movie, this is the first I'm seeing someone say Hoffa was a pedo :mjlol:
Aight breh. I dont care what other people saw. The shyt came off pedo to me. God forbid i think murderers and all around pieces of shyt arent pedophiles too.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
no it wasn't . as I didn't know it, and the poster you quoted read it somewhere else. To me it came off like dude was a pedophile more than he was just crooked. Jimmy Hoffa character was even creepier buying her ice cream and shyt.

I didn’t read it anywhere else. Just put two and two together. She knew one of them was a gangster and thought the other was a good dude. Simple as that. And if godling is right and we just missed it, then the movie also says that she thought Hoffa was a good dude and knew Pescis character wasn’t. Had nothing to do with pedo shyt

maybe it was just Pesci being a good actor adding that layer, but it came off as pedo shyt to me. But you reading it somewhere is explains it more than the movie did. And I mean, I'm not putting that pedo shyt past these pieces of shyt.

I just said I didn’t read it anywhere lol. I said I inferred it from the movie. I haven’t read anything about it anywhere. Just watched the flick and picked up on her assuming one of them was a good dude and the other wasn’t. Her call

:gucci: what in thee fukk?

I mean I get what happened here, you and the other poster want it be like I'm stupid, so you switched up. :pachaha:

Homie when I say “I read” I mean I’m reading the movie :russ: meaning watching the movie, that’s what I read it as. Much like you read it as pedo.

you’ve never heard anyone say that before?

LMAO whatever dog. hahahahahahaha i'ma let it go. but I see what you did there.

Z8W5Mk8N_o.png
Z8W5Mk8N_o.png
Z8W5Mk8N_o.png
Z8W5Mk8N_o.png
Z8W5Mk8N_o.png

This is far sadder than it should be.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Aight breh. I dont care what other people saw. The shyt came off pedo to me. God forbid i think murderers and all around pieces of shyt arent pedophiles too.
You're so fixated on the stupid pedo shyt you missed the basics. The little girl could tell who was bad and who was good, it's not really rocket math. He was bad, he killed the "good".

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
You're so fixated on the stupid pedo shyt you missed the basics. The little girl could tell who was bad and who was good, it's not really rocket math. He was bad, he killed the "good".
Jimmy Hoffa wasnt good tho. But whatever. I just got pedo vibes from it. Im entitled to say that as a viewer.

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
The Hoffa shyt and that shyt came off like creepy old pedos to me. :yeshrug:

How many dudes in here wouldn't feel kind of weird about one of your boys buying your daughter ice cream talking about "this is just for me and peggy"? Breh that shyt creepy. :stopitslime:
This is going way over your head. It's a cultural thing that's not pedo. Just like some cultures men kiss on the cheek don't mean that they are gay. The deeper meaning behind the daughter's idea of good and bad is that things are never black and white and that it is hard to judge a person by their facade. Hoffa was a smooth talking corporate man and not a gangster but behind the scenes he clearly was one of the main kingpins of it all. Where as De Niro's character was just a soldier following orders and doing shyt to put food on his family's table the lesser of the two evils imo.