Official The Irishman Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The Gallo shooting was :ohlawd: the way that was shot.. but the whole lead up and tension into the Hoffa 'meeting' was incredible too. That whole stretch of like 45 minutes is the best shyt I seen in a while.
That and when Hoffas wife got fired and sat in her car

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
No it wasn’t explained but I read it that she knew he was crooked. She could tell. Hoffa was crooked by association but not an actual gangster.
lol, that shyt was explained directly to the audience, breh.:russ:

She knew who were crooked because of the nicknames all the made men had like her dad, and the way they talked and treated others. Hoffa didn't have a nickname and didn't move like a mobster so she never saw him as a bad man like her father and friends.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

She knew who were crooked because of the nicknames all the made men had like her dad, and the way they talked and treated others. Hoffa didn't have a nickname and didn't move like a mobster so she never saw him as a bad man like her father and friends.
Which is what I insulated even if I missed it. But yeah quote me and not the guy who asked if it was implying there’s pedo behavior :lolbron:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

no it wasn't . as I didn't know it, and the poster you quoted read it somewhere else. To me it came off like dude was a pedophile more than he was just crooked. Jimmy Hoffa character was even creepier buying her ice cream and shyt.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
no it wasn't . as I didn't know it, and the poster you quoted read it somewhere else. To me it came off like dude was a pedophile more than he was just crooked. Jimmy Hoffa character was even creepier buying her ice cream and shyt.
I didn’t read it anywhere else. Just put two and two together. She knew one of them was a gangster and thought the other was a good dude. Simple as that. And if godling is right and we just missed it, then the movie also says that she thought Hoffa was a good dude and knew Pescis character wasn’t. Had nothing to do with pedo shyt

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I didn’t read it anywhere else. Just put two and two together. She knew one of them was a gangster and thought the other was a good dude. Simple as that. And if godling is right and we just missed it, then the movie also says that she thought Hoffa was a good dude and knew Pescis character wasn’t. Had nothing to do with pedo shyt
maybe it was just Pesci being a good actor adding that layer, but it came off as pedo shyt to me. But you reading it somewhere is explains it more than the movie did. And I mean, I'm not putting that pedo shyt past these pieces of shyt.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
maybe it was just Pesci being a good actor adding that layer, but it came off as pedo shyt to me. But you reading it somewhere is explains it more than the movie did. And I mean, I'm not putting that pedo shyt past these pieces of shyt.
I just said I didn’t read it anywhere lol. I said I inferred it from the movie. I haven’t read anything about it anywhere. Just watched the flick and picked up on her assuming one of them was a good dude and the other wasn’t. Her call

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I just said I didn’t read it anywhere lol. I said I inferred it from the movie. I haven’t read anything about it anywhere. Just watched the flick and picked up on her assuming one of them was a good dude and the other wasn’t. Her call
No it wasn’t explained but I read it that she knew he was crooked. She could tell. Hoffa was crooked by association but not an actual gangster.

:gucci: what in thee fukk?

I mean I get what happened here, you and the other poster want it be like I'm stupid, so you switched up. :pachaha:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:gucci: what in thee fukk?

I mean I get what happened here, you and the other poster want it be like I'm stupid, so you switched up. :pachaha:
Homie when I say “I read” I mean I’m reading the movie :russ: meaning watching the movie, that’s what I read it as. Much like you read it as pedo.

you’ve never heard anyone say that before?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I didn't see any of those interactions as being 'pedo' shyt :dahell:
The Hoffa shyt and that shyt came off like creepy old pedos to me. :yeshrug:

How many dudes in here wouldn't feel kind of weird about one of your boys buying your daughter ice cream talking about "this is just for me and peggy"? Breh that shyt creepy. :stopitslime:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Homie when I say “I read” I mean I’m reading the movie :russ: meaning watching the movie, that’s what I read it as. Much like you read it as pedo.

you’ve never heard anyone say that before?
LMAO whatever dog. hahahahahahaha i'ma let it go. but I see what you did there.