Official The Irishman Thread

Oville

Pro
Daps
Eh, didn't think it was as great as I woukd have hoped. I think the scenes move to quick and the movie just seemed to ride along moment to moment. There were several scenes that I seen that coulda been cut.

Best part of the movie is the tension between Hoffa and the Mafia and the stubborness of the Hoffa character.

Not a bad movie and I may have a different take on a second watch but I dont know if its a top 5 Scorcese flick

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Great movie. Not even gonna try to sum up a 3 and a half hour movie with just a few sentences but they all killed it. Especially Pesci.

Peep Herc in a fat suit holding his own with legends :leon:

Surprise Caction Bronson cameo :russ:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Scorsese a fool for allowing this shot to make it into the movie.:mjlol:

opqPE8A.gif
Those fukking T-Rex arms! :laff:

It was then and there that I realized "this HAS to be the last one from any of these men" :dead:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
When De Niro beat up the store owner that supposedly pushed his daughter or something, they shoulda used that fancy cgi to get a stunt dbl to do that. Again, his movements looked like that of a senior citizen.

Scorsese a fool for allowing this shot to make it into the movie.:mjlol:

opqPE8A.gif

And Everytime de niro popped soneone, he looked old as hell.

Need a Chin Gigante movie

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
wym?

the actor was herc from The Wire, the character was Fat Tony Salerno, Genovese powerhouse that was given 100 years in The Commission Trial in ’86

he wasn’t in GoodFellas and low key I don’t remember any Tony....you thinking of Paulie?!

I thought this was supposed to be paulie from goodfellas :russ:

I think they got the same amount of jail time