Official The Irishman Thread

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
His daughter is an ungrateful lil bish. Russell gave her $100 bill and nothin

Scorcese said they had a posture coach, its certain points when Frank is hitting someone or Al is having a tantrum and their body language looks like 70yr olds.
She was scared of both breh..it’s instincts that even a child has. Notice how joyful she was around Hoffa because she didn’t feel the same tension around him

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
She was scared of both breh..it’s instincts that even a child has. Notice how joyful she was around Hoffa because she didn’t feel the same tension around him
Once he got old, she should have gave him a hug and an I love u. He provided for her ungrateful azz.

Movie flew by for 3hrs. Maybe cuz I looked at it around 1am pst.

Good movie, but I don't think its a top 5 scorcese flick.

I don't see why ppl wouldn't believe this is how Hoffa died. Hoffa trusted Frank and would have felt safe with him. Also makes sense they cremated him.

Also didn't buy these guys were in their 40s LOL.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
wym?

the actor was herc from The Wire, the character was Fat Tony Salerno, Genovese powerhouse that was given 100 years in The Commission Trial in ’86

he wasn’t in GoodFellas and low key I don’t remember any Tony....you thinking of Paulie?!

Yeah I’m thinking of Paulie but this was before his time I guess

also didn’t even know that was her from the wire

:krs:

He was in that Liam joint cold pursuit
Dope movie 7.5/10

herc was :dame:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Jesus, this shyt is 3 1/2 hours?! :mindblown:

Couldn’t edit it to under 3? :mindblown:
Outside of the daughter stuff, I'm not sure what else I would cut. It was a lot of material. Shoulda been a mini series with multiple episodes

When De Niro beat up the store owner that supposedly pushed his daughter or something, they shoulda used that fancy cgi to get a stunt dbl to do that. Again, his movements looked like that of a senior citizen.

Im terrified of getting old brehs :mjcry:

Yeah I’m thinking of Paulie but this was before his time I guess

also didn’t even know that was her from the wire

:krs:

He was in that Liam joint cold pursuit
Dope movie 7.5/10

herc was :dame:

Goodfellas was about the Lucchesse fam and funfact, Paul fukked Karen irl :russ: