Official The Irishman Thread

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Just watched Gee O Dee father part duex the other day and yall complaining about length?

Sheesh
Tighten up

Novecento & once upon a time in America would have yall under pressure scust

GF2 is my #2 all time film...to watch it at home the length isn’t an issue... To sit in a theatre is less comforting.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Chi

Loved it

Went to see it on campus at a lil art house theatre

no reserved seats
No leather seats

Packed crowd on a Sunday night

best movie that was hyped that didn’t disappoint

Pacino killed it him and PO going at had me crying
Plus the theater I watched it with had a good time

I can’t believe Hollywood wouldn’t find this

movie was long as fukk tho no complaints when it Sliwed down and picked right back up

spolier ...

quick quest was that the Same fat tony that was in goodfellas?

wym?

the actor was herc from The Wire, the character was Fat Tony Salerno, Genovese powerhouse that was given 100 years in The Commission Trial in ’86

he wasn’t in GoodFellas and low key I don’t remember any Tony....you thinking of Paulie?!

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
A three and a half hour movie at a $160 million budget? Nah, son. That cost is enormous for a genre film with little to no female appeal (how many women you know line up for Goodfellas or The Godfather?) and a length that seriously limits the amount of screenings per day. For the record, I think studios are dumb as fukk but you honestly can't blame them for not betting on this film.
I don't buy this. Act like endgame titanic and return of the king don't exist breh.

Your other points are more valid

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Im pumped for this. Haven't been this excited for a release in a while. Woulda went to see it at a theater, but they were out of my way. AMC and Cinemark seemed to have passed.

Never heard of Buffalino till this movie.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I don't buy this. Act like endgame titanic and return of the king don't exist breh.

Your other points are more valid
Did you really just mention three blockbusters of which two were the end films of box office proven franchises, and one was actually considered a big studio gamble at the time but paid off precisely by scoring big with the female audience?

Prove my point while trying to argue my point, brehs.:dwillhuh:

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
I cant wait watch this:blessed:
I couldnt watch this @ the movies, This was made to be viewed at home for me, breaking down the Goats acting...no distractions
:ahh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh shyt...forgot this drops tomorrow...probably gonna wait til thanksgiving evening to watch it tho

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are you going to wait until thanksgiving evening?

I’ll be more relaxed by then and have less food on my plate (no pun intended)...too much running around to do tomorrow and most of thanksgiving day

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
don't think it's anyone in here (at least most posters) but more so the general public. Most people can't sit and be still for an hour let alone 3.5 hours :francis:

me tho, I love a properly built film/show no matter how long & I can't wait for this :wow:

i knew cinema was dead when marveL stans were crying about endgame being 3 hours like LOTR trilogy dont exist, nikkas dont know how to sit for a good time and soak shyt in.. them pussies were crying about when to take a bathroom break or whether to wear old people nappies. fakkits