Official The Haunting of Hill House/Bly Manor Thread

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Just finished the first episode. This is way better than American Horror Story could even dream of I can already tell. That was a hell of a first episode. I love great character work makes you really immerse yourself. Most horror films I root for the villain cuz that's what the fukk I came for. But if it can make me care about the victims then its fire. That ending of the first episode was FIRE and I know they're gonna top that. Had me shook when he got the phone call from his dad at the end.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Im up to ep.8.
might not be able to finish until the weekend, but this might be my favorite NETFLIX show.
no bullshyt.
i love ALL the characters.
i like how it feels like "this is the aftermath of haunted house living."
which just feels different TO ME than any other haunted house horror shyt ive seen before.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Where I used to live, a roommates mother had passed away in the hallway by the restroom.

Sure enough, 3:00AM I gotta piss cuz I usually wake up to piss randomly during the night.

Anyways, its pitch black. Both doors at the end of the hall are closed. I open the door to go back to my room on the other side of the house and I step back because I think my homies wife walked past. I told her "oh my bad." She doesn't respond but then I noticed nobody closed or opened any of the doors. Somebody walked right past me and then they were just gone. I wasn't shook but I pieced it together in my head :ohhh:
I asked him n his wife to make sure it wasn't one of them and it wasn't.

Another occasion, my wife's sister and nephew would sleep over on the couch in our room. It was a big ass room. They had a clear view of the hallway. Again pitch black. All we hear is our nephew "Mom, There's a man by the door, but he's not really there :to:"
She starts to say she's seen him too just waiting by the door of our roommates. I slept on the couch cuz after my incident I felt like the king of spirits or some shyt lmao. I never seen him but that house definitely got.some shyt going on

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
This show is fantastic, I have been watching it late and in the dark, not going to front getting to bed these last few nights have been annoying.
thats why its taking me a minute to finish, especially with NBA back.
and my girlfirend refuses to watch this shyt. but im telling her goofy ass its not really scary like that.
give it a chance!
smh

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats why its taking me a minute to finish, especially with NBA back.
and my girlfirend refuses to watch this shyt. but im telling her goofy ass its not really scary like that.
give it a chance!
smh
I watched the ep. about the bent neck lady and one after that and it made me paranoid about waking up in the middle of the night.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I watched the ep. about the bent neck lady and one after that and it made me paranoid about waking up in the middle of the night.
This show man.....

I woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of someone literally breaking through my bedroom door. Like how a SWAT team uses an enforcer to raid a household.

......the door was shut. Nobody had came in....I even got up to check to see if anyone was in the hallway. Everybody else was asleep.:heh: This shyt happened at around 2am. :merchant:

So now I'm up and can't fall back asleep. I get on the phone to call my bank and get put on hold. Out of nowhere I hear the sound of someone breathing heavily (this shyt rivaled Tony Soprano's) in and out on some slasher flick shyt. This nikka would NOT STOP! I hung up and called back. I threw my hahas in to the operator afterwards, telling her what a nice stunt that was considering Halloween is right around the corner.

.....she tells me she has no clue what I'm talking about and that she'll report it to her security team. Now I'm fukking spooked. :damn:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Haven't seen episode 2 yet but I didn't know that was Elliot from E.T.! I was wondering where I knew him from

• Dap
Reactions: hex