Official The Haunting of Hill House/Bly Manor Thread

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Only one episode left. Wasn't that impressed at first but when I started seeing some of the hidden ghosts and especially the fifth episode it really grabbed me. It's not as scary as it could've been but nothing on Netflix really is:manny:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Side note, the black gloved chick (Kate Siegel) would've made a great Yennefer in "The Witcher" TV series coming out on Netflix.

_315x420_f488c5a9f5a31b3a6535e97d2938d935b04d30d45c017b35b5e0076b4ce03c02.jpg

455355109.jpg

Fred.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This show is the truth and its bringing up all kinds of memories and emotions.

When the lil boy was talking about his grandma visiting him after she died and just staring at him.

Same shyt happened to me when my Great-GMA passed away. I was so young when she passed I don't have any memories of her besides the funeral. But, for months after she passed, I would dream of her just standing at the edge of my bed, just staring at me. Used to scare TF outta me. The same dream was happening one night and instead of me just waking up like I normally do, during the dream she just floating away, while spinning real fast. She moved further and further away, until I couldn't see her anymore and that was the last dream I had of Her.

End of 1st esp. For some reason that shyt gave me goosebumps/chills like a MFer! Eyes watered up and everything. I started looking around my living room, like WTF is going on. This happened at like 6 PM, w/ the lights on...lol

That Sleep Paralysis shyt. I thought they did a good job and capturing how it feels to wake up and not be able to move, or speak. Compound seeing, feeling/sensing some evil/bad force in the room with you...man....that shyt be scary AF. Even worst when you are laying next to some one. Your trying to call their name, or tell them to wake you up (when you realize what it is), but you cant fukking talk! You, can hear your self saying it in your head tho and it sounds all mumbled and distorted.

Good fukking show so far to.

I was hyped over the exorcist 1st season a few years ago. This is better. 8/10 so far.
:huhldup:Holy shyt.