Official The Haunting of Hill House/Bly Manor Thread

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Can't believe how much most of you are overrating this forgettable trash.

Felt like there were 3 episodes in a row that did the same thing with the hopping between memories. It was just clumsily executed. A slog of a show. Perfectly splendid it was not.

This shyt was straight :trash: It was boring as fukk and I thought Hill House was one of the best things netflix ever put out.

The kids were good actors and they were wasted on this trash boring love story.
I thought I was the only one who felt like this after reading some of the comments in this thread. Hill House was straight but Bly Manor is absolute trash. I think I got to episodesl 5 and just stopped watching it. Not scary, not entertaining, and I honestly no longer gave a fukk about anything that was happening. We get this instead a second season of Mindhunter:hhh:

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
Finally finished this season last night. This season dragged on. I thought after Episode 5 things would really pick naw. Instead we got episode 5 three times in a row. Also for having 82 ghosts they did absolutely nothing. I mean nothing, only Peter and his girlfriend figured out how to possess people ?!

This entire season felt like a waste of time

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
finally finished this garbage :mjlol: man this shyt was weak as fukk

low key offended that they tricked me into watching a damn melodrama disguised as a horror, usually i don’t like comparing people’s new work to they previous shyt but this ain’t even holding a candle to Hill House in the slightest way

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
finally finished this garbage :mjlol: man this shyt was weak as fukk

low key offended that they tricked me into watching a damn melodrama disguised as a horror, usually i don’t like comparing people’s new work to they previous shyt but this ain’t even holding a candle to Hill House in the slightest way

It wasn't a ghost story, it was a love story :troll:

Felt trolled when they actually threw that line in the finale :russ:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Decided to pick this up (Bly Manor) after watching House Usher and am extremely bored 2 episodes in. I’m bout to bush this. Hill House and Fall of House Usher are excellent but this is painful to get thru.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Decided to pick this up (Bly Manor) after watching House Usher and am extremely bored 2 episodes in. I’m bout to bush this. Hill House and Fall of House Usher are excellent but this is painful to get thru.
Watch Hush and Geralds game instead

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Finally finished the Haunting of Dre Bly and I give it a 6/10. I’m not a fan of love stories and this shyt took forever to get going