they need to come on with season 2

wat6rr.jpg

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Is this legit scary or not? I dont wanna waste my time before I watch it.
That depends on if jump scares get to you or not. They don’t normally get to me, but one jump scare in the entire season did. There are others that might get you. It’s not scary in any other way though.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I will say that the production values on this this gives me more hope for Amblins Halo show on showtime.

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
I am on Episode 7 and :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: the father. Spineless, useless and worthless man. Stop being so passive and try helping your family. Goddamn you won't listen to the advise of your dead wife and neither will you attempt to help.

EDIT: I am on Episode 8. 10 mins in and I wanna blow this dudes brains out.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Was kinda worn out last night, and started the first episode, I wasn't sold, that I should watch the rest. Granted, I only made it 30 min in, and I went to bed.

The direction and set wasn't naturalistic enough to sell me into a "real world" of hauntings and emotional trauma. I thought the scene with Cugino (I believe) and the bar hookup was entirely too cliched. Those kinds of scenes wit emotionally unavailable women, (and men) should just be over with now.

I am going to try it all again today.