Official The Haunting of Hill House/Bly Manor Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
+that actress is the wife of the creator, so it might be planned this way to generate hype.

Yeah I was actually talking to someone about that. The series got a lot of praise but the ending was kinda divisive. So have your wife "leak" the info and see how people react.

We won't know either way for a long ass time though....season 2 is pretty much guaranteed but Mike Flanagan is gonna be doing that "Dr. Sleep" movie for most of next year.

Fred.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
:ohhh:

Oh shyt:wow:

If this is true Hugh got finessed something serious :wow:

Bae Carla Gugino didn't look pleased at all in that final shot of Hugh joining them in the red room. It would also fit with the deaths of Olivia and Nell, they both got tricked into thinking they were doing something good for the family.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Man i can't keep track of all these damn people.
I don't know who the hell is who especially flipping back and forth. I already struggle with all white folks looking the same to me :beli:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Finally finished it. Overall a good show. Started off REALLY strong but then it dragged for a bit before wrapping it up at the end.

It could have easily been 2-3 episodes shorter. Bout to finally read this thread.

Show had a couple of really good jump scares too. The car... :wow: