Official The Haunting of Hill House/Bly Manor Thread

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Episode 6 is some of the craziest shyt I ever seen in TV history.

The whole episode only has like 4-5 cuts. The first scene is a 23 minute tracking shot, followed by a 17 minute tracking shot.

Fred.

And the shyt they manage to pull off in those tracking shots is :ohhh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And the shyt they manage to pull off in those tracking shots is :ohhh:

It's downright silly. SILLY.

I don't know how the fukk they did all that without an edit. It seems damn near impossible. I can't imagine the pressure on literally everyone....I don't just mean actors, I mean cameramen, people doing the lighting....everyone....knowing that if you fukk up even once it's 20+ minutes down the drain. shyt is stressful to even think about. :damn:

Fred.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
It's downright silly. SILLY.

I don't know how the fukk they did all that without an edit. It seems damn near impossible. I can't imagine the pressure on literally everyone....I don't just mean actors, I mean cameramen, people doing the lighting....everyone....knowing that if you fukk up even once it's 20+ minutes down the drain. shyt is stressful to even think about. :damn:

Fred.

Especially because it involved
the kids
as well. Lemme find out they hid
ghosts in there as well
:wow:

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Wish I would have seen this thread to talk shop while watching. Knocked this out in 3 days with the wifey.

Bent Neck Lady story was :smugboris: and :sadgscac:

Nell :to:
giphy.gif

Nell :mjcry:
tenor.gif

Theo :whew: Theo's girl :banderas:

Aaron Rodgers turned into a junkie after dealing with Mike McCarthy for so long :russ:

What a story. Brehs I need recommendations for something similar to watch now.

Last edited:

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
You're fukkin up Fred! Get on it.

Mike Flanagan is directing a movie called doctor sleep based off a Stephen King book, the plot summary sounds insane. The main character is Danny torrence from the shining. People are torturing kids with the shining ability and somehow feed off their energy or some shyt

Book was solid. Knocked it out in two days. :whew:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode 6 is some of the craziest shyt I ever seen in TV history.

The whole episode only has like 4-5 cuts. The first scene is a 23 minute tracking shot, followed by a 17 minute tracking shot.

Fred.

In episode 6 "Nobody can see me I was right here" shyt almost got me teared :mjcry::to:

@PoorAndDangerous

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Just watching the first episode and at the ending had me :damn: and I knew it
I'm at episode 9....... :lupe:...at the part where the youngest brother, Luke (edit- Theo), takes his sister's car to head toward the house; the two sisters are traveling in another car; the father and the oldest brother are headed to the house trying to get to Luke.

edit - soooo what did you know? edit- Nvm.. I don't want it to be spoiled, edit- what happens at the end?? too impatient to wait
:lupe:

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm at episode 9....... :lupe:...at the part where the youngest brother, Luke (edit- Theo), takes his sister's car to head toward the house; the two sisters are traveling in another car; the father and the oldest brother are headed to the house trying to get to Luke.

edit - soooo what did you know? edit- Nvm.. I don't want it to be spoiled, edit- what happens at the end?? too impatient to wait
:lupe:

:whoa: No need for the spoiler cause I'm on episode 7 so far......We can discuss after I finish watch the whole show.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This show was far from Horror IMO! It was more drama than suspense, but it was still a good show.

Someone hit the nail right on the head when they said it's a darker, dim lighted This Is Us