Official The Harder They Fall Thread

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Loved this movie. Great action. Kind of saw the twist coming. Just my Thugnificent mindset at the first killings.

the-boondocks-thugnificent.gif

Gonna watch again to catch all the nuances I may have missed the first time.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
I enjoyed it worth the hype although it was a little campy …i woulda liked it to be a bit grittier and aside from the plot twist there was a lot of stuff that was predictable …almost too much foreshadowing

But it felt dope to finally see a western without white folks running shyt …it was almost like a kind of a mind fukk because I feel programmed to expect white folks in these jawns …i give give it a solid 7

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoyed it worth the hype although it was a little campy …i woulda liked it to be a bit grittier and aside from the plot twist there was a lot of stuff that was predictable …almost too much foreshadowing

But it felt dope to finally see a western without white folks running shyt …it was almost like a kind of a mind fukk because I feel programmed to expect white folks in these jawns …i give give it a solid 7
They were obviously inspired by QT/Django so yeah, it was going to be a bit campy. I do generally prefer the gritty, more serious, and poignant type of Western over the more stylish, fun kind, but this was very enjoyable. I hope they do a sequel.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I enjoyed the film probably like the soundtrack better probably because I'm a Barrington Levy stan.

But like most modern films this happens in so its not just exclusive to this. Didn't like the fact that Majors barely sold the ribs after getting punched repeatedly by the sheriff and the shoulder after getting shot. Cannot even spin the adrenaline as that was used up murking the crimson hoods.