Official The Harder They Fall Thread

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
seeing a lot of birds online angry they didn't cast a darkskin black woman for Stagecoach Mary

You know how shea butter Twitter is. They always got to shyt up something nice with their insecurities and bullshyt. They do it for attention, likes, shares and scoring woke points. Act like the shyt is really as deep as they think it is.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Starting to see some stupid ass cacs on YouTube trolling with stupid ass comments.

They get mad uncomfortable when they see black exceptionalism portrayed in a light that they believe is only supposed to be for them. They come with the bullshyt revisionist history talking points as though black cowboys weren't a very real thing.

The jealousy and obsession is real.
I don't even blame them. The only white people in the film either got embarrassed or their shyt pushed back.

Let em cry...#1 on Netflix as of this post :umad:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Ive watched it twice and I'm gonna
watch it again tonight......GREAT MOVIE!
crackas are mad and I love to see it.
UKVu0t8.gif

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
8/10
Really good. Some of the coolness was too cheesy at first but after it settled down it was really good. I think they could have gone for a serious western and this would have been a 10/10 with all the talent they assembled. Still trying to understand the modern music in older movies and I just haven’t adapted to it yet.

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
I thought this was excellent. Just watched it. Lakeith’s performance I loved. Same with Delroy and Majors and Idris. So many of my favorites actors in one movie. I thought Regina was great as well. A very fulfilling movie for me. A good old fashioned western.

I felt bad for the young boy on their squad. He didn’t even get his chance to prove himself lol