Official The Harder They Fall Thread

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Remove the campy stuff.......

I cringed at the Malcolm X finger-pointing

Otherwise the writing and production team may be on to something...Jay got a winner

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
highly entertaining flick that you can clearly see who it was paying homage to in regards to style...good acting tho you could hear some accents breakthrough. Good plot and while some complain the twist could've been covered a bit better, I'd actually prefer if films did the opposite...expose the twist early and buildup to the crescendo. Still not a fan of modern music in movies set before they were invented (using instrumentals could be a better substitute) but always good to hear Barrington Levy :blessed:

as for the cinematography, there were some times they went with the typical grainy look westerns (after Mary gets captured and we see Nat looking over the cliff) which makes sticking with the action blockbuster style they did a bit disappointing, but I get it. Film was played with camp similar to most modern day blockbusters which brings me to the idea of a possible sequel. Wouldn't be mad at if that was always planned and not just because the numbers say we need to capitalize off this.

Overall, I'd give this 3.5/5

deeman

All Star
Daps
Didn’t care for a lot of the banter. Loved the characters themselves just not how they interacted with each other.

The music took me out of the scene a lot it was too prominent.

I wish my people would have stayed and settled in the west.

Yea I hate when the dialogue is low but the music is loud as hell.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Lakeith could be the the modern day Lee Van Cleef if Hollywood keeps giving him western films. Agree with breh who said they'd watch a prequel of Cherokee Bill
FDeJq89VgAEEKnk

THIS.

I always thought Darius in Atlanta was the perfect role for him, but that idea might be even better. Cherokee Bill as an anti-hero travelling the South, West and even on the islands would be :ohhh: