Official The Harder They Fall Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Mahershala Ali should be the villain in the next one. Michael B. Jordan needs to take a break from the good guy roles and play a sidekick villain like Lakeith did here. Aint really challenged himself since Black Panther.

Acting wise - I can see your point, but he's about to make his directorial debut with Creed 3 and he's producing the Black Superman movie too.

His challenges might lie in different places.:ehh:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
It had been years since I saw it, but I completely forgot that Michael K Williams was Nat Love and Erykah Badu was Stagecoach Mary in They Die By Dawn.

The Harder They Fall was damn near a prequel :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Don't know if anyone posted it, but the whole joint is on youtube.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
This was such a great movie.

Amazing black acting in full display. Watched it last night and watching it again now.

The way King and Stanfield played off each other during the train scene was amazing.
Treacherous Trudy::rudy::unimpressed::ufdup::bustback::bustback:
Cherokee Bill: Sorry my friends not a fan of arithmetics:mjgrin:

:dead::dead:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Officially rooting for the director in anything. Anybody wanna see one of the best answers ever on westerns check this video out. :wow::wow:

In the sequel, I hope somebody portrays Woody Strode (he was known as the first Black man to be a big star in western movies).
I'd also like to see Mario Van Peoples have a small cameo, as a tribute to Posse.
What you know about Woody :myman:
81e234929a1ee988f90659535b2a7eff.png

Woody Strode Took on West in John Ford’s ‘Sergeant Rutledge’ in 1960 – The Hollywood Reporter
Acting wise - I can see your point, but he's about to make his directorial debut with Creed 3 and he's producing the Black Superman movie too.

His challenges might lie in different places.:ehh:
Yea dont get me wrong Im happy the breh is making moves. Was just talking in terms of acting. I think he'd be great as a charismatic gunfighter villian.

I suggested him because since he's directing Majors in Creed 3 maybe that could get him into the fold.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
It had been years since I saw it, but I completely forgot that Michael K Williams was Nat Love and Erykah Badu was Stagecoach Mary in They Die By Dawn.

This flick was damn near a prequel :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Don't know if anyone posted it, but the whole joint is on youtube.

I actually wouldnt have minded if the setting would have been as gritty looking as this. Looks more like a real town and the outfts getting more dust on them instead of being clean.

I get he was going for graphic novel vibes with The Harder They Fall tho.