Official The Expanse Thread

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
When I'm watching a movie or show yes me too but there's a such thing as a pause button or rewind if I miss anything...:mindblown: Also there are always people who notice things more than me during their watch so I go back and be like...:ohhh: but I'm usually so absorbed I catch everything on first watch..

Lol yeah I'm the same way. Might not be focused while watching, but I will watch episodes twice if I don't understand what's going on

• Dap
Reactions: .r.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What is he talking about???:heh: who looks at their phone missing important details when watching a show at home???:what:

:guilty:

Lol maybe not this show, but I'm notorious for multitasking during shows

giphy.gif

Daps
Man Drummer making me fall in love with her:wow:

That pain she felt..... I wanted to hold her.
She lucky I wasn’t a fringe member on the ship that been having a crush on her but sitting back knowing she diking with that other broad.

Cuz when she stormed off that bridge..... that the moment I would’ve transformed into Stroke Daddy and went to her quarters to console her and maybe slide her some of this :noah:

Breh I been wondering about this....

I feel an intense attraction to that PAAG. And I don't even like Asian women! But something about Drummer does something to me.

I been crushing on her since she first showed up :noah:

Plus she bi too :ooh::ohlawd: