Official The Expanse Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: Okay I changed my mind. This is peak Naomi. She putting in a lot of work to save her crew.

:russ: at Drummer raging out. She thinking she lost three homies for not flushing that fruitcake Inaros out of the airlock now.
tenor.gif

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
that black girl is fire :noah: why she evil :ohlawd:
:mjcry: Okay I changed my mind. This is peak Naomi. She putting in a lot of work to save her crew.

:russ: at Drummer raging out. She thinking she lost three homies for not flushing that fruitcake Inaros out of the airlock now.
tenor.gif
Naomi the realist :to:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Man my girl drummer really going through it...:mjcry: She lawst her boy and think naomi is dead...

Black chick got some big ass lips...:mjlit:
that black girl is fire :noah: why she evil :ohlawd:

Naomi the realist :to:

I hate the character Karal but had a weird attraction to her also had a feeling the actress had a nice body. I've been watching her like :mjlit: wonder what she look like out of the sci-fi make up and suits.

Looks fantastic for 44. :wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I hate the character Karal but had a weird attraction to her also had a feeling the actress had a nice body. I've been watching her like :mjlit: wonder what she look like out of the sci-fi make up and suits.

RAW.....:whew::whoo: alot of women on this show is fine asf...

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

Yeah, the make-up on the show does her no favors. Sun blessed skin, amazing body and succulent lips :noah:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Looks like the more his beard grows the less savage/ more introspective he becomes.