Official The Expanse Thread

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
200.gif

you missed so much piff...:what: especially in the last season...
I always heard it hailed as the GOAT sci-fi show. Ya boy done goofed:mjcry: It used to be on Amazon Video. It's on Peacock now so I'll watch it eventually:manny:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I don't want to derail the thread. But studios, writers, execs, dumbass reviewers-- they all need to take note that THIS is how you write compelling female characters. And The Expanse is full of them.

Tell me about it, I think this is the most major and minor female characters Ive seen on TV.

No one is written like a stereotype or a fool either.

They all go through their arcs like proper characters should :ehh:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Expanse coming for that crown. It’s almost inevitable unless they pull a Game of Thrones in the final season
Not possible. The books are miles ahead of the show, and we have the actual book writers writing for the show. As long as the money is there, we're going to get a quality product.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I always heard it hailed as the GOAT sci-fi show. Ya boy done goofed:mjcry: It used to be on Amazon Video. It's on Peacock now so I'll watch it eventually:manny:

Yep, it had a strong ensemble but the shows mysticism and the fact that the writers were winging it makes me put it below The Expanse.

What is infuriating was that from Day 1 the BSG tag line was "...and they have a plan."

THERE WAS NO
:damn:
PLAN!