Official The Expanse Thread

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:mjlol: yeah that muthafukka outta control imagine you trying to stepdaddy to joker jr.....:bryan: fukk that!!! :laff:

Filip: Aye Holden, lemme hold some money to help the belt out.

Holden: :rudy: or what?

Filip:
iu

Holden: :whoa:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man Drummer making me fall in love with her:wow:

That pain she felt..... I wanted to hold her.
She lucky I wasn’t a fringe member on the ship that been having a crush on her but sitting back knowing she diking with that other broad.

Cuz when she stormed off that bridge..... that the moment I would’ve transformed into Stroke Daddy and went to her quarters to console her and maybe slide her some of this :noah:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man Drummer making me fall in love with her:wow:

That pain she felt..... I wanted to hold her.
She lucky I wasn’t a fringe member on the ship that been having a crush on her but sitting back knowing she diking with that other broad.

Cuz when she stormed off that bridge..... that the moment I would’ve transformed into Stroke Daddy and went to her quarters to console her and maybe slide her some of this :noah:

:russ::russ::russ:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:guilty:

Lol maybe not this show, but I'm notorious for multitasking during shows

When I'm watching a movie or show yes me too but there's a such thing as a pause button or rewind if I miss anything...:mindblown: Also there are always people who notice things more than me during their watch so I go back and be like...:ohhh: but I'm usually so absorbed I catch everything on first watch..

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
What is he talking about???:heh: who looks at their phone missing important details when watching a show at home???:what:

I didn't want to air him out like that but a few pages back a poster did ask if Naomi injected herself with protomolecule during her space walk because he was on another tab on his browser. :mjgrin: