Official The Expanse Thread

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Filip: Aye Holden, lemme hold some money to help the belt out.

Holden: :rudy: or what?

Filip:
iu

Holden: :whoa:

Lol that mufukka smacked the shyt out of his moms :wow:

Been a tough few episodes for Naomi. She looks older than previous seasons....not sure if it's intended.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I won't lie, I checked out of The Expanse, my first time trying the series, in the first four episodes. I was a bit thrown off as to the direction of the show; was it hard science or nah, the extent of the politics or if it would be more so action oriented. The protomolecule amounts to somewhat of a macguffin (reminded me of The Stars My Destination which is one of the best sci-fi novels ever) early on, though the payoff with the rings is worthwhile. Once I went back to it from the beginning the series was fire from episode 1 onward:wow:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I won't lie, I checked out of The Expanse, my first time trying the series, in the first four episodes. I was a bit thrown off as to the direction of the show; was it hard science or nah, the extent of the politics or if it would be more so action oriented. The protomolecule amounts to somewhat of a macguffin (reminded me of The Stars My Destination which is one of the best sci-fi novels ever) early on, though the payoff with the rings is worthwhile. Once I went back to it from the beginning the series was fire from episode 1 onward:wow:

Y'all got deep reasons but I only liked it from the jump because I was starving :dead:

It was a struggle after BSG ended. So I was happy for Dark Matter when it showed up then the bigger budget Expanse came through months later and I felt :blessed: Space opera is back!

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Y'all got deep reasons but I only liked it from the jump because I was starving :dead:

It was a struggle after BSG ended. So I was happy for Dark Matter when it showed up then the bigger budget Expanse came through months later and I felt :blessed: Space opera is back!
Y'all gon judge me, but I never watched Battlestar Galactica:francis::whoa: