Official The Expanse Thread

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I love this show, but i don't fukk with Holden at all...
Got to episode 4 and why the fukk would he send a torpedo at the alien bulldozer:beli:, his I know best attitude is bs
Merchary is a psycopath( the doc killed his people though)

UN leader Asavarla gonna lose that election:francis:
I’ve been rewatching the show and I agree, Holden is kind of a sanctimonious a$$hole. I’m in the 2nd season and dude keeps unnecessarily inserting himself into Belter politics instead of letting the OPA leaders and real belters handle it themselves.

It’s one thing if he was being a real ally or working for real change on behalf of the Belt but he’s like a moderate Democrat who just wants to play the middle of the road without changing anything.

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve been rewatching the show and I agree, Holden is kind of a sanctimonious a$$hole. I’m in the 2nd season and dude keeps unnecessarily inserting himself into Belter politics instead of letting the OPA leaders and real belters handle it themselves.

It’s one thing if he was being a real ally or working for real change on behalf of the Belt but he’s like a moderate Democrat who just wants to play the middle of the road without changing anything.

Yep i started noticing it in season 2 as well but it kind makes focus on the other characters which im kind of appreciative of....

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Amos is low key the best character on the show. Miller and Bobbie before were my favs.... but this season solidified Amos for me and I can’t wait to see more of him
bruh Amos' face when the mercenary dude punches him in the face is a top 2 moment in the show

I need that gif

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I knocked out the first two episodes, deadass thought Avasarala was cheating on her husband before realizing they just recast breh :dead:
bro it legit took me like 6 episodes to realize that shyt because I wasn't paying attention

I didn't realize until he mentioned their son dying at war...had the :ohhh: face

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Really annoyed at the light skin female doctors fake Nigerian accent :russ: who made that decision, she shoulda just played an American and K.I.M.
:mjlol: same shyt I said

But I think she's actually Nigerian and is trying to hide her accent under a British accent. It's weird. Maybe halfway into the season her accent goes from strong British to strong Nigerian.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just rewatched the finale. When Amos said he was going to test out his new hand i thought he meant jerking off. The crew did too but in the next screen he pays whats his face a visit:mjlit:Thank you

Amos face had me dying!!!:laff: dude been amping to whip that dude's ass!!!

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Thinking on it. Murtry was right, but I don't feel bad.

His speech at the end too.... :yeshrug: all great points tbh

"people like you come AFTER people like me"

:hubie:

I don't even fukk with Holden to be honest. I hope Marco gives him the beats

Nahhh, I hope Roci crew blows his whole fukkin' head off. I don't think I'll ever like that dirty ass belter after
how he did Ashford :mjcry: And he wants to fling whole asteroids at Earth :why: He gots to go.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Nahhh, I hope Roci crew blows his whole fukkin' head off. I don't think I'll ever like that dirty ass belter after
how he did Ashford :mjcry: And he wants to fling whole asteroids at Earth :why: He gots to go.
Earth deserves what it gets after that joke of an election :hhh:

Free ponies and blowjobs for everyone :beli:(and extinction level events)

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I fukks with this show heavy. Can't believe a show that use to be on SyFy is this good.
SyFy low key had a few good shows that people just sleep on.
SyFy had this show called “Incorporated” a few years ago that was dope, great world-building, interesting plot, but they scrapped it after just one season. I don’t understand their business model at all.