Official The Expanse Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Never paid attention to this show. Just saw the title. Is it Lit like that :ohhh:

Yes it’s like this.

If you cool with space sci fi shyt that not like a Star Wars or Star Trek then yes it’s a pretty good show. I know some people have specific preferences and like shyt like then Academy winning movies and period pieces or slow shyt like that.

The effects are decent for what it is, the characters are pretty dope and the drama is surprisingly good. If you’re not like a movie snob, I really think you would enjoy it. I myself slept on in the first 2 seasons but when I saw the breh keep raving about it, I gave it a shot and was converted

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Amos is a GOAT tier character. dude was punking everybody
“How about now? I’m free right now.”

“Plan C sounds like everybody dies.”

“So are we not fukking anymore?”

Dude is easily one of the best characters on TV. His reaction and backstory to the blindness was excellent too.

This show is criminally under appreciated on here. This should be stickied before The Mandalorian if we keep it 100.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
“How about now? I’m free right now.”

“Plan C sounds like everybody dies.”

“So are we not fukking anymore?”

Dude is easily one of the best characters on TV. His reaction and backstory to the blindness was excellent too.

This show is criminally under appreciated on here. This should be stickied before The Mandalorian if we keep it 100.

:francis: The Disney+ thread shouldn't be up there either. Prime Video had more bangers this year for the spot...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:francis: The Disney+ thread shouldn't be up there either. Prime Video had more bangers this year for the spot...

giphy.gif

I say there are a few more other things that probably more shouldn’t be up there before we removed D+:usure:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
giphy.gif

I say there are a few more other things that probably more shouldn’t be up there before we removed D+:usure:
Personally, those series threads can get unstickied. The streaming service threads would have their own lil dedicated section.

Once the new year begins and those decade threads go away then it'll look better though.

Last edited:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Finished the season. Pretty well done, although I could use a bit more of the alien foreboding feeling I got from some of the other seasons.
I am impatient so I dont think I'll be able to hold off from reading the books now.

And yes, this show is CRIMINALLY underrated on here...

I love this show, but i don't fukk with Holden at all...
Got to episode 4 and why the fukk would he send a torpedo at the alien bulldozer:beli:, his I know best attitude is bs
Merchary is a psycopath( the doc killed his people though)

UN leader Asavarla gonna lose that election:francis:

Bruh...if you had seen the shyt that happened with the protomolecule on Eros (:sadcam:), what the hell would you do?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Finished the season. Pretty well done, although I could use a bit more of the alien foreboding feeling I got from some of the other seasons.
I am impatient so I dont think I'll be able to hold off from reading the books now.

And yes, this show is CRIMINALLY underrated on here...

Bruh...if you had seen the shyt that happened with the protomolecule on Eros (:sadcam:), what the hell would you do?

:mjgrin: It kind of goes against what he was preaching last season though. Remember that speech he gave Ashford when he tried to stop him from destroying the ring?