Official The Expanse Thread

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Nahhh, I hope Roci crew blows his whole fukkin' head off. I don't think I'll ever like that dirty ass belter after
how he did Ashford :mjcry: And he wants to fling whole asteroids at Earth :why: He gots to go.
I want to hate Marco, but I know the showrunners are going to spin him into an understandable character by the midpoint of season 5. They've done a great job of developing all of the characters imo.

He actually had me like :ehh: when they were about to space him.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I want to hate Marco, but I know the showrunners are going to spin him into an understandable character by the midpoint of season 5. They've done a great job of developing all of the characters imo.

"ay ay hold up..... its this man's last words :skip: let him finish :ohhh:"

*one monologue later where he calls everyone a bytch in the nicest way possible*

"#notguilty :lawd: "
"free my guy :wow: "
":mjpls: only an inner lover would convict him, bossman"

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
SyFy had this show called “Incorporated” a few years ago that was dope, great world-building, interesting plot, but they scrapped it after just one season. I don’t understand their business model at all.

i don’t remember that or even recall seeing a trailer for it? I’m gonna have to google/YouTube that

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Earth deserves what it gets after that joke of an election :hhh:

Free ponies and blowjobs for everyone :beli:(and extinction level events)

I see y'all reppin' the belt huh...

2j21p.gif

Last edited:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
I see y'all reppin' the belt huh...

2j21p.gif

Exactly and going as far as to root for Marco instead of Holden. The hell? First of all, EVERYONE includes the Roci in the bullshyt and not the other way around. The squad was involved in a conspiracy from episode 1. Remember The Cant? Naomi giving the weapon to the OPA? The Ring? Holden is somehow in the center of everything. But but Amos is ok though right? His right hand man who co-signs everything he do? Amos is that guy but put some respeck on the guy he would die for.

Marco and Murtry they showing love to. Unbelievable. Wait until Season 5 happens. You didn’t see nothing yet.

“Incorporated” was fire. That was the cancellation that started it all for me not feeling SyFy like that. I’ve forgave them with “Alphas” over time. Dark Matter, Deadly Class, Happy. Think I’m done with the channel.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Holden :mjlol:

Holden is led around by aliens that he doesn't even understand, wants to launch missiles into alien structures but can't even be bothered to sterilize his own ship, calls shots on behalf of a UN lead that he doesn't even prioritize keeping contact with, and most recently not only let a terrorist who killed dozens go free but went out of his way to falsify records about her actions and create a false identity for her - not for some greater good but to keep his girlfriend happy.

Dude got the convenient honor and loyalty of a typical Stark family member :gucci:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Also I'm trying to :cape: Bobby

:camby: that nikka leaving for Europa when he had a down ass sugar momma with a right hook waiting for him

The Mars brehs ain't built right. She need an Earth nikka :youngsabo:
Hell yea, they’ve also done a damn good job of developing Bobby’s character. I think she’s my favorite on the show.

She got dismissed from the Martian military, beats her boss’s ass, and fled for asylum from the UN, but as she’s sitting Avasarala’s office she straight up asked the security officer what the fukk he’s looking at.

:mjlol::wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Hell yea, they’ve also done a damn good job of developing Bobby’s character. I think she’s my favorite on the show.

She got dismissed from the Martian military, beats her boss’s ass, and fled for asylum from the UN, but as she’s sitting Avasarala’s office she straight up asked the security officer what the fukk he’s looking at.

:mjlol::wow:
She always doing the right thing. Even when she's forced to be a goon :mjcry:

fukking loyal is what she is :mjcry:

talking about Europa when all she wanted was some dikk and waffles :mjcry: Mars LOST

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They've actually got his character nailed down from the books. Marco is supposed to be a charismatic, good looking:dame: leader type. Next season should be amazing with the amazon budget. Marco should be the shows best villain yet and they laying the seeds of the martian conspiracy in season 5:wow: