ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just finished it what the fukk is that a$$hole doing with the
meteorites and trying to launch it at earth's direction tho???:mindblown:

Also are we gonna see these aliens in the physical sense anytime soon???:mindblown:

So that's it no more miller???:why:

Ashford went out like a G, waste of a good damned character...:mjcry:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Just finished it what the fukk is that a$$hole doing with the
meteorites and trying to launch it at earth's direction tho???:mindblown:

Also are we gonna see these aliens in the physical sense anytime soon???:mindblown:

So that's it no more miller???:why:

Ashford went out like a G, waste of a good damned character...:mjcry:
Bro, its tragic we lost that char like that. I was hoping it wouldnt happen even though it was shaping up to happen :snoop:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any brehs that have read the books, have you watched this yet? I haven't had time yet to binge but I was kinda curious to see how far it might deviate form Cibola Burn?

rhoff113

Rookie
Daps
The season came strong at the end, the ninth episode is great but some were pretty boring.

Too much time spent on that little outpost. The bad guy was a drag from the start.

The earth/politician side was really poor, when the secretary isn't with Holden, the character isn't worth it. Her husband was so bad.

Mars was a bit cliche.

Production values was insane sometimes but that lil outpost got really boring and the gravity well and some effects, not impressive.

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
Best sci-fi television series I may have had the pleasure of watching. This show is layered like an RPG video game which was the original intention of the authors, but honestly what makes me like it is the stuff from earlier seasons that eventually come into play in future seasons. You can't really watch this show in a vacuum. You have to go back and watch previous seasons to notice how something may have slipped by you would come up later on.

Naomi code-switching between belters and inners. People like Fred Johnson being down for the cause but being considered an outsider, even though dude is a brotha. The diversity that even though the heroes consist of several white guys (Holden, Amos), some viewers still complain there aren't enough of them. I also love the fact that most of the actors are Canadian. If this was shot in the US, the main leads would cost a fortune and you wouldn't get so many interesting looking folks. Makes for a better show IMO.

Burn Gorman (Murtry) was inspired casting. Dude looks like a discount Willem Dafoe, but he acted his ass off.

I binged season 4, then went back and watched the first three seasons in order because some of the stuff just had me lost beforehand. I knew about this show before it aired on SyFy, but I just never got around to watching it. I was a fool. This is so intense, awesome television, especially now that you can catch up on so many seasons to get the full scoop. I know people enjoy watching week over week, but a show like this with this many episodes just got me amped.

All in on season 5 and beyond.

Yeah bossman.