Official The Expanse Thread

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love this show, but i don't fukk with Holden at all...
Got to episode 4 and why the fukk would he send a torpedo at the alien bulldozer:beli:, his I know best attitude is bs
Merchary is a psycopath( the doc killed his people though)

UN leader Asavarla gonna lose that election:francis:

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
-paraphased-

* Unarmed Amos deebos 2 armed RCE troops for their supplies*

Amos' Rce bustdown: Amos! You trynna get yourself killed?

Amos: :dwillhuh:

Rce bust: You cant do that to my people!

Amos: :dwillhuh:ok....... but that werent using these this shyt and we needed it

Rce bust: :gucci: you cant expect me to protect you if you keep causing trouble. These people will kill you.

Amos::patrice: your right.....does these mean we aint fukking no more:dwillhuh:

Rce bust: :lupe:.....no

Amos: See you tonight then:jawalrus:

* Amos walks away*

Rce bust::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah:

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:francis: i fukking hate these kind of cliffhangers. See you in 2 years if it comes back.

But this show hits all of my scfi nerd buttons:banderas: Amazon the hella money at this show. Mars and Illya are beautiful.

Martians as a whole are hella corrupt and got Earthers looking like the good guys. The belters are annoying, cant follow the rules and deserve to be culled:hubie:

The HOH future looks bright with Amos around. :mjlit: thank you

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:francis: i fukking hate these kind of cliffhangers. See you in 2 years if it comes back.

But this show hits all of my scfi nerd buttons:banderas: Amazon the hella money at this show. Mars and Illya are beautiful.

Martians as a whole are hella corrupt and got Earthers looking like the good guys. The belters are annoying, cant follow the rules and deserve to be culled:hubie:

breh, them belter people just be fukkin up :snoop:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Fred Johnson OPA seems to be the only Belter faction trying to do it right. I must have miss something but I don't know why them Ganymede refugees didn't just got to Johnson instead. :snoop:

There's not a lot whole lot of them left and they lost more people going through the ring just to get to some dank planet, lost some more by agitating the Earthers and
nearly got wiped out by alien tech/bacteria. Stoopid!
:beli:

I see that MCR economy and dreams got slumped big time. :russ: Dummies. All that gung ho patriotism ain't do shyt for them.