Official The Expanse Thread

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. They've been get shytted on by Earth and Mars for years. It's the OPA extremists and pirates that make them look bad.

I'm confused. B how did they get to the belt in the first place? Weren't they just workers that decided to claim some shyt?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm confused. B how did they get to the belt in the first place? Weren't they just workers that decided to claim some shyt?

They are workers (most likely poor folk) that went far out to space for work (mining and shyt) but ended up getting subjugated/exploited by Mars and Earth. The OPA was formed to look out for their interests but the problem is the OPA isn't really a unifier.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol@trying to understand all this fukkery without watching the whole series first.
They are workers (most likely poor folk) that went far out to space for work (mining and shyt) but ended up getting subjugated/exploited by Mars and Earth. The OPA was formed to look out for their interests but the problem is the OPA isn't really a unifier.

I guess more if my issue is with the opa. As a viewer I love the fukkery they bring. But I would want more thoughtful representation if I were a belter. Love the Dynamics of this show though. For me, this is the best show out. New season is not disappointing so far