Official The Expanse Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Me too. Just caught ep 9.

If you don't have a guy like Amos on your team you ain't winning :wow:

Man Amos is one of the most soulless characters I've seen on tv in a long time. Like he's definitely that "as long as you dont fukk with me we cool, but the moment you do I'm gonna kill you with no qualms or questions" type.

Like you never see the rage with him.... that shyt be sweet one moment then gets gully in a split second with him that he almost comes off as psychopath:picard:

They way they made this character to me is brilliant :wow:

Martha

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Still pouring one out for the fleet. Nguyen was a ho. People don't even know that he needs have his records and honorifics stripped for being a treasonous dog.

Martians letting them fight it out and offering truce to whoever retreated to their line was low key powerful too.
She feels a sense of loyalty to her people of the belt, but also her roci family. It's a tough predicament for her. She's starting to realize that faction of the belters are a bit too militant and wants to protect her family.

It's good character building
I wanted to hate on Naomi at first but unlike the rest of the crew she got a home
Man Amos is one of the most soulless characters I've seen on tv in a long time. Like he's definitely that "as long as you dont fukk with me we cool, but the moment you do I'm gonna kill you with no qualms or questions" type.

Like you never see the rage with him.... that shyt be sweet one moment then gets gully in a split second with him that he almost comes off as psychopath:picard:

They way they made this character to me is brilliant :wow:

Martha
Amos will handle that with a 100% efficiency rate :wow: I love thicc martian to death but she didn't even know to be shook and he had already pulled up. It would've been over :picard:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
When's the last time Amos let the crew down? :wow:

Threw those bytches into a new a color of space.

Holden: :manny:
Alex: :ehh:

Don't even question it. Amos did it - it was the best course of action. Also no refunds.

When he helped ol boy find his daughter and talked him out of shooting the doc on some " You're not that guy" and then cut to Amos, face to face with the doctor " But I am that guy :demonic:"