Official The Expanse Thread

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
You know what pisses me off? Every episode after SyFy officially cancelled this show have been jaw dropping, edge to your seat television. Episode after episode. This season has been fire, and it would have been one colossial waste. Cancel The Expanse but keep Wynonna Earp and Van Helsing brehs.
Nah, it's great Amazon got it now.

All episodes at once and higher budget. :wow::blessed:

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Nah, it's great Amazon got it now.

All episodes at once and higher budget. :wow::blessed:

Completely uncensored. Episode 306, fell asleep at the end so I had to watch it on Kodi. Space version had 9 F-bombs, and the scene with Naomi and Holden naked was shown in its full glory. Check it back on the SyFy app, they sped it up and made it very dark to see. It’s going to be so much better to watch on Amazon.

Last edited:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
You know what pisses me off? Every episode after SyFy officially cancelled this show have been jaw dropping, edge to your seat television. Episode after episode. This season has been fire, and it would have been one colossial waste. Cancel The Expanse but keep Wynonna Earp and Van Helsing brehs.
Those shows are much cheaper. Sometimes the economics just don't work out. Its dumb the way they had the contract set up.

Ezra

Daps
yCEr2uH.gif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I am thinking he has to be working for Anderson Dawes.
Dawes' followers are true believers so he would have been cool with getting blown up for "the cause".
Or maybe its a Dawes/Mao evil team-up.

Nice catch on the Mao prediction. I've been doing another watch of the series while waiting for season 3 episodes and I was finishing season 2 episode 11 when I repped you. I was starting to think maybe Melba was somebody related to Mao trying to get revenge after that episode. Almost forgot Avasarala pretty much fukked with all of Mao's relatives last season to get at him. :wow:

Ezra

Daps
Kind of getting tired of Naomi with her flip-flopping. First she was a part of the crew then backstabs the crew by giving the protomolecule to Fred Johnson and wanting to go back to the belt even got a huge chest tatt. Now she wants to leave the belt and reunite with the Rocinate.
She feels a sense of loyalty to her people of the belt, but also her roci family. It's a tough predicament for her. She's starting to realize that faction of the belters are a bit too militant and wants to protect her family.

It's good character building

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kind of getting tired of Naomi with her flip-flopping. First she was a part of the crew then backstabs the crew by giving the protomolecule to Fred Johnson and wanting to go back to the belt even got a huge chest tatt. Now she wants to leave the belt and reunite with the Rocinate.

Although I think her giving the proto-molecule to Fred was a chess move, yeah, she is fair-weather as fukk, goes back to belt life after the Rosi' crew has big financial problems as well. She switches up when shyt gets real. Can't keep playing both sides.

Should've seen the Mao connection coming:francis: Sis is def not prepared for that life.

:russ: Miller got that 5g connection inside the ring.