Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Amos - I aint been scared since I was 5:demonic:

Damn man.... this dude been through some shyt in his past:damn:

Martha
I'm telling you man he put a few bodies in those row houses in Baltimore. Nail guns, lye and all.
tumblr_inline_o227tdBFQ21qd7trb_400.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm telling you man he put a few bodies in those row houses in Baltimore. Nail guns, lye and all.
tumblr_inline_o227tdBFQ21qd7trb_400.gif

Yea buddy needs to learn if you scared or need comforting.... dont go to Amos.

That man's soul is black and he has no redeeming qualities

Martha

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
When I wrote that, I had no idea how literally true that would turn out to be. Not that I'm complaining, but "The Ring" in this episode came pretty close to ripping off the backstory of the first Mass Relay in the Mass Effect games:
Charon Relay

This episode even mentioned something about how the protomolecule allowed objects to have zero inertia, which made it sound a bit like "Element 0" in Mass Effect. Plus, was that a protomolecule pill that the girl planting the bomb took before she became super strong? Does that mean that protomolecule also give humans "biotic" powers?

I compared the dates for Mass Effect 1 and the first Expanse book, and it looks like Mass Effect came out 4 years earlier :jbhmm:.

It was interesting to see that the ship passed through the ring without even taking enough damage to break the TV screens, but the pilot splatted like he hit a brick wall.

If they're ripping off Mass Effect, it looks like they've just been led to the Citadel.
Don't spoil me if you have book knowledge, but I can't imagine this NOT being a trap.

Ezra

Daps
Im not a gamer, so Idk about Mass Effect. However The Expanse was originally going to be an open world online game, then a role playing board game, then they wrote so much shyt they decided to just make them into novels.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I was intrigued seeing the shot of numerous portals in each of the quadrants....I was legit like...:ohhh: You telling me there are numerous doorways different universes?!!?

...Exactly the way all Mass Effect relays lead to the Citadel. Just to gather everyone important in the Galaxy to one spot where they can all be eliminated in once single blow.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
...Exactly the way all Mass Effect relays lead to the Citadel. Just to gather everyone important in the Galaxy to one spot where they can all be eliminated in once single blow.

I figured as such but I also know what this nexus thing is, if it is like a mass relay...:sadcam: Whatever holden did with the sun though it' s not a good look....

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We really need a Amos origin series, future b-more sounds like some wire 5.0 shyt:hamster::wow:

Naomi sounding real stupid talking to the martians, holden must got her dikkmatize:mjlol: Preacher woman the same, having a WTF am I doing here when shyt gets real:francis::mjlol:

Throw a grenade is a room full of protomolecule martian brehs:russ: Turned him into some fresh tile flooring:picard:

:hhh: at Holden waiting till the last minute again, gotta be for the tv show effects.:francis:

So I'm guess the Ring is a portal to different areas of the galaxy/universe, going off what Holden was seeing. Not sure what the whole Sun being absorbed (turning blue?) by the protomolecule is though:patrice:

Ezra

Daps
We really need a Amos origin series, future b-more sounds like some wire 5.0 shyt:hamster::wow:

Naomi sounding real stupid talking to the martians, holden must got her dikkmatize:mjlol: Preacher woman the same, having a WTF am I doing here when shyt gets real:francis::mjlol:

Throw a grenade is a room full of protomolecule martian brehs:russ: Turned him into some fresh tile flooring:picard:

:hhh: at Holden waiting till the last minute again, gotta be for the tv show effects.:francis:

So I'm guess the Ring is a portal to different areas of the galaxy/universe, going off what Holden was seeing. Not sure what the whole Sun being absorbed (turning blue?) by the protomolecule is though:patrice:

Read The Churn. It's a short Novella about Amos in Baltimore. Its great.