Official The Expanse Thread

Ezra

Daps
No spoliers for the main series?:lupe: Only reason why I've held up on reading the books yet.

They might cover it in the series, but it would be a flashback type story.

Remember last season they did a quick flashback to the Epstien Drive? and how it was developed/ discovered?

That was a short novella they put out too. Just a guess, because I dont know what they have in mind for the show, obviously but I would think they slip out parts of Amos backstory (they have already a little bit) small parts at a time.

I doubt they devote a full episode to a flashback to his teens/early 20s, but maybe :yeshrug:

TO your question - it wont spoil any major or big plot points in the show.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I'm still kind of confused about something:
Why would the "Station" let Holden see the end of the Solar System, then let him go? Or, was the plan for him to just pass out and die right there, if Bobby didn't pull him out of there?

Looks like next week might be a 2 hour season/SYFY finale.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Why would the "Station" let Holden see the end of the Solar System, then let him go? Or, was the plan for him to just pass out and die right there, if Bobby didn't pull him out of there?

shyt.... man there are sooo many questions that havent been answered.... I dont know where to begin

But I'm glass they got Mao or whatever that crazy bytch name is.... Amos gonna have to put her down?

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

shyt.... man there are sooo many questions that havent been answered.... I dont know where to begin

But I'm glass they got Mao or whatever that crazy bytch name is.... Amos gonna have to put her down?

Low key.... cant Shohreh Aghdashloo get it? With her deep ass voice?

Martha

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

Martha
They gonna have to do something. Cause once she pull out that she hulk shyt, it's over for at least one of em

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Watched all 11 episodes last night and this morning

What the fukk was SyFy thinking canceling this shyt :mindblown:

This season has been fire :wow:

Did Holden destroy a galaxy when he stuck his hand in that thing or was that a vision from the future?

Im hoping we get to see another galaxy or the aliens in the finale tomorrow