Official The Expanse Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah, wtf is that about. bytch got fitted with Bane's venom serum. :damn:

I trying to figure out what her deal is, is she bad or good?

I'm in the middle of this ep so far. That gay dude wants Amos bad as fukk man, shyt is creepy as fukk:hhh:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
He must have not got the full memo of his mission because what he dude almost got everybody including himself killed.

I cant wait till he gets exposed....

Maybe I'm slow but I'm just getting that he's blind... for the longest, I thought he was just a weido fairy.... but he's just a fairy

Martha

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I cant wait till he gets exposed....

Maybe I'm slow but I'm just getting that he's blind... for the longest, I thought he was just a weido fairy.... but he's just a fairy

Martha

Yeah, he sees through those flying cameras like Niander Wallace (fun fact the producers of the show also produced Blade Runner 2049) seems like he also has sensors in his fingers which I think also helps with spatial awareness the way he has them out while walking.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Yeah, he sees through those flying cameras like Niander Wallace (fun fact the producers of the show also produced Blade Runner 2049) seems like he also has sensors in his fingers which I think also helps with spatial awareness the way he has them out while walking.

Ahhhhh I see......

I gotta start watching these eps with my full attention..... ie get off my MacBook.... I be missing key details.

Martha

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
He must have not got the full memo of his mission because what he did almost got everybody including himself killed.
I am thinking he has to be working for Anderson Dawes.
Dawes' followers are true believers so he would have been cool with getting blown up for "the cause".
Or maybe its a Dawes/Mao evil team-up.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
It’s going to get mad interesting from now on.

Slow zone and shyt.

Bezos also said for seasons to come. :wow:

Hopefully S4 explodes even more. Get through all the books. :feedme:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Damn the way this shyt ended.... this shyt was INTENSE

That gay dude a fukkboy for all that

Martha
That blind dude might have been exposed to the protomolecule...did y'all see that shyt on his skin?
Anyway, this episode was fukkin INTENSE. Love the pacing...but SMH at that light spoiler @Ezra

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
You know what pisses me off? Every episode after SyFy officially cancelled this show have been jaw dropping, edge to your seat television. Episode after episode. This season has been fire, and it would have been one colossial waste. Cancel The Expanse but keep Wynonna Earp and Van Helsing brehs.