Official The Expanse Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yooooooo that kid:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

WTF brehs????:mindblown:

Them Martians thought they was about to take some shyt over :rudy:

Ol Belter chick trying her hardest to win folk back..... but buddy that was like her brother keeping her in check like :ufdup:

Why ol girl in Earth from Lost face always look like she tasting something tart? It’s like in a weird way she has the potential to be sexy but something about her face bothers me. Like she’s always concerned :ld:

Martha

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You i cantI can't believe this fukkboy still wants to proceed with the trials fam...:snoop: little kid dismembered one of your scientists with his bare hands fam...

Shout out to Bobbie talking sense into those 3 Martian a$$holes...:heh: they lucky

I'm :leon: lost face chick got proof of erinwrights involvement something tells me it ain't gonna be so smooth when she tells the president...:lolbron:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You i cantI can't believe this fukkboy still wants to proceed with the trials fam...:snoop: little kid dismembered one of your scientists with his bare hands fam...

Shout out to Bobbie talking sense into those 3 Martian a$$holes...:heh: they lucky

I'm :leon: lost face chick got proof of erinwrights involvement something tells me it ain't gonna be so smooth when she tells the president...:lolbron:

Yes.... something definitely gonna go wrong or atleast someone is gonna get killed to cover all that up.

Bobbie is so:noah:

I need more scenes with her...... she needs to let that hair down too

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Frankie_Bonds_sharp.png

Martha