Official The Expanse Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man I really hope they take the show out of the scrap heap because tonight's episode was :banderas: Signed up for a free trial of Hulu TV on my phone had the episode run there while I watched it live on SyFy. Even had a homie who ran the show live on all the services he's signed up too even told me all his cable boxes were set on SyFy :dead:

That big ass jelly fish thing rising up out of Venus :merchant:

And I haven't forgotten the about the residue of protomolecule in the Roci :lupe:

Next week gonna be lit.

Wait.... how did it end?

My dvr cut out after buddy was putting his daughter to bed.

WTF?? Feel like I missed the last 3 mins

Martha

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Wait.... how did it end?

Martha
your DVR fukked you over breh. some big ass protomolecule thing looking like a metal space jelly fish come out of venus' atmosphere :whoo:

this show is dope as fukk. somebody gotta pick it up, or i guess i'ma have to go fukk wit the books.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
your DVR fukked you over breh. some big ass protomolecule thing looking like a metal space jelly fish come out of venus' atmosphere :whoo:

this show is dope as fukk. somebody gotta pick it up, or i guess i'ma have to go fukk wit the books.

Oh shyt!!!! Are you serious??

Oh wow, so I wonder when that protomolecule thing got distracted on Bobbie is that what it sense? And when they earlier had a close up focus in its eyes was that like a hint or something.... cuz that was a specific close up

Damn I’m gonna have to find it online to see that bit. It literally just cut off like it got corrupted.

I see Asian dude putting his kid to bed and it goes black. Didn’t even see a preview

Martha

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Wait.... how did it end?

Martha

Yeah, your DVR missed the ending. Last scene is Amos feeding the kids watching live news footage of Venus like :wtf: "What in the hell is that?" as some freaky iron jellyfish shyt launches off the planet.

shyt just got real.

Also has anyone decided that Sorrento-Gillis is their most hated character? Errinwright is a monster no doubt but he put that UN leader on blast and was 100% correct. :hhh:

Avasarala needs to get back in her position to manage these fools.

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yoooo Amos killed me with that line...:heh:

I AM THAT GUY....:demonic:

Please Lord I need a season 4!!!!! :sadcam:
I knew it was coming. Amos has that psycho look in his eye. Him being from Baltimore he's obviously faced off with Marlo and Omar a time or two and survived. Love this show.
Naomi in that bed :whew:

Edit; I had no idea this show got cancelled.:damn:
SyFy always does this shyt. They did the same thing with Stargate Universe which was fukkin amazing and got cancelled. I still don't know if Eli made it to the next galaxy:mjcry: Did the same thing with Dark Matter :snoop:

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Was reading on another website that basically syfy only gets paid for the aired eps.and has to pay for the production budget, but they don't get profits from streaming sources. The production company fleeced them something serious and are shopping season 4-5 to other streaming companies.:mjlol:

Yeah, I read up on the deal. TBH, SyFy should have passed on that arrangement. The show was too big for them and they got :flabbynsick: marketing.